According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Medical Disposables Market is accounted for $178.37 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $267.96 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 5.9%. In the present scenario healthcare advancement in techniques and new care products are hovering over the market. Rising geriatric population and more occurrence of chronic disease which need utmost care in hospitals are the reasons behind the growth of the market. Moreover stringent FDA and GMP approval norms which reduce the infection case are going to curb the market.
Browse the full report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/medical-disposables-global-market-outlook-2015-2022 .
Hospital segment among the end-users is anticipated to grow at exponential pace led by the rising admissions in hospitals owing to more no: of patients. Moreover medical disposables in product segment are expected to grow at a strong pace because of more people visiting hospitals for regular checkups, surgeries and patient admissions. North America is estimated to be the largest market, as it inherited advanced healthcare very early and Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a rapid pace because of recent advancements in healthcare and more amount of aging population.
Some of the Key players of the market are B. Braun Melsungen AG, Halyard Health Incorporated, Domtar Corporation, Roche Diagnostics Corporation, Abbott Diabetes Care Inc.,, Bayer Healthcare AG, Johnson & Johnson, 3M Company, Smith & Nephew plc , SCHOTT AG, Ahlstrom Corporation , Becton Dickinson, and Company, Terumo Corporation, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Medtronic plc, STERIS Corporation, Baxter International Incorporated, Halyard Health Incorporated and Covidien Plc.
Place a direct purchase order on this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/184742 .
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Request a sample to this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/184742 .
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: email@example.com