A study conducted by Persistence Market Research (PMR) reveals that the global rheumatoid arthritis diagnosis (RAD) tests market is likely to reach US$ 738.7 Million by 2022-end, reflecting a 6.2% CAGR between 2016 and 2022.
- Active focus on developing high specificity and sensitivity RA diagnostics kits and favorable regulatory norms are anticipated to drive the market growth up to a significant extent.
- Increasing awareness about diagnostic tests, particularly the anti-CCP test is expected to create lucrative market opportunities for key players in the global market.
- The global market for rheumatoid arthritis diagnosis (RAD) tests, however, may face hindrances such as low affordability of these test kits and inadequate sensitivity while performing an individual test.
- Demand for the anti-CCP test is expected to remain high during the forecast period. In 2015, the particular market segment accounted for 31% market share in terms of revenue and seen as one of the most attractive segments.
- Low availability of most rheumatoid arthritis diagnosis test in remote locations of Asia Pacific might limit their robust adoption.
- The introduction of low-cost drugs for treating rheumatoid arthritis is will positively influence the overall development of RA diagnosis tests market, as these treatments require constant observation of patients.
- Use of biomarker test in diagnosing rheumatoid arthritis is also expected to supplement the RA diagnosis tests market over the next couple of years. Most companies are concentrating on the development of advanced biomarker test due to the limitation of conventional test kits available in the market currently.
A Sample of this Report is Available Upon Request @ http://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/4788
“The rheumatoid arthritis diagnosis tests market is ruled by two primary test types namely RA treatment efficiency monitoring tests and serology test. Anti-cyclic Citrullinated Peptide (anti-CCP) Tests – a sub-segment of Serology test type – is set to witness a healthy uptick, expanding at over 7% CAGR during the assessment period. This is primarily owing to its high sensitivity in early stage detection of rheumatoid arthritis. Whereas, in RA treatment efficiency monitoring test type the market will receive impetus from Salicylate level count test sub-segment that accounted for around 46% revenue share in 2015. The impressive performance of the sub-segment is attributed to growing off-label treatment using pain killer drugs.” – Persistence Market Research
Market Analysis Based on Geography
In terms of revenue, the market in Europe and Asia Pacific is projected to collectively command for nearly 60% share of the market in 2015. This is primarily due to a higher number of autoimmune cases recorded in recent years and robust adoption of RA diagnosis test. On the flipside, regions with higher prevalence of RA diseases are likely to reach saturation point in terms of revenue generation due to growing awareness and higher per capita spending on healthcare.
To View TOC of this Report is Available Upon Request @ http://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/rheumatoid-arthritis-market/toc
Key participants in the global market for rheumatoid arthritis diagnosis tests include Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Antibodies Inc., Euro Diagnostica AB, Qiagen NV, Abbott Diagnostics (Abbott Laboratories), Beckman Coulter, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., and Siemens Healthcare GmbH. Most of these companies are emphasizing on introducing affordable, highly-sensitive, and rapid diagnosis test kits. The competition in the market will remain stiff due to the lack of awareness regarding RA test efficacy amongst medical practitioners and presence of minimal entry barriers.
To Buy Full Report for a Single User @ http://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/4788
Persistence Market Research (PMR) is a U.S.-based full-service market intelligence firm specializing in syndicated research, custom research, and consulting services. PMR boasts market research expertise across the Healthcare, Chemicals and Materials, Technology and Media, Energy and Mining, Food and Beverages, Semiconductor and Electronics, Consumer Goods, and Shipping and Transportation industries. The company draws from its multi-disciplinary capabilities and high-pedigree team of analysts to share data that precisely corresponds to clients’ business needs.
PMR stands committed to bringing more accuracy and speed to clients’ business decisions. From ready-to-purchase market research reports to customized research solutions, PMR’s engagement models are highly flexible without compromising on its deep-seated research values.
Persistence Market Research Pvt. Ltd
7th Floor, New York City,
NY 10007, United States,
USA – Canada Toll Free: 800-961-0353