According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Intravascular Ultrasound market is accounted for $459.81 million in 2015 and is expected to reach $802.73 million by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 8.3%. Prevailing incidence of cardiovascular diseases bound with unsatisfactory healthcare is significant growth rendering the market. Moreover, rising awareness and technological advancements in healthcare are additional factors driving the market. However, high cost of infrastructure and lack of uniform reimbursement are the factors hindering the market growth.
IVUS catheters among the product type segment are expected to dominate the market throughout the forecast period owing to their vast usage in surgical procedures coupled with precise surgical benefits. In addition to this, Hospitals in end-user segment is expected to dominate the market attributing to demand for advanced healthcare and low-cost procedures. North America will continue to dominate the market share on account of its high purchasing power, whereas Asia Pacific will mark its dominance in market in forthcoming years through leading CAGR poised by rising number of cardiac surgeries.
Some of the key players of the Intravascular Ultrasound market include Avinger Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation , CareFusion Corporation, Draegerwerk, eV3 Endovascular, Inc., GE Healthcare, InfraReDx Inc., Masimo Corporation, Medtronic, Philips Respironics , Pie medical imaging BV, Siemens Healthcare, Silicon Valley Medical Instruments Inc. , Smiths Medical, St. Jude medical, Terumo Corporation, and Volcano Corporation.
Request a sample copy of Report @http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/184970
Product Types Covered:
Static Electric/ Phased Array Catheters
Cart version Consoles
IVUS coronary diagnostic
IVUS coronary intervention
IVUS coronary research
IVUS non-coronary /peripheral applications
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Buy a Report@http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/184970
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019