Our Home Health Care Market Outlook report takes a deep dive into the existing market and offers insight into future potential for home health care. In the report you will find:
- A comprehensive evaluation of the current state of the home care environment, including trends and factors affecting growth
• Company profiles: strategies, news, financials, market penetration, organizational structure, and more
• Implications of the Affordable Care Act for home health care
• Primary research conducted with our home care industry executive panel, including their perspective on the outlook for their firms and the industry; current and expected future use of technology, and experience with accountable care organizations and value-based contracts
• Primary research of consumer attitudes, and awareness and usage of home health care and private duty services
• Primary research of home health satisfaction drivers
• Opportunities, threats, and critical success factors
• An analysis of Medicare and Medicaid expenditures, current and projected
Read Sample Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/927484-2017-home-health-market-outlook
We believe this is the most comprehensive analysis of the industry to date—a sentiment echoed by many of our clients over the years. Whether you’re an industry veteran or new to the market, within these pages you’ll find insights, fresh perspectives, and a keen understanding of where the market is headed in the years to come.
The report consists of a wire-bound main document plus downloadable .pdf, 281 pages, including a 20-page executive summary. Also included (by .pdf download) is an 86-page supplement with all the appendices. The main report has 132 figures and tables. Subscribers will receive periodic updates in PDF format for one year from the date of purchase.
Team and corporate subscriptions include a 90-minute, in-person strategy session on home health care and essential report takeaways with Darwin Health CEO John Marchica. Please contact us for more information.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1 Understanding Home Health Care
Home Health Consumers
Supply Chain: Supply Side
Supply Chain: Demand Side
Visiting Nurse Organizations
2 Financing Home Health Care
Home Health and the Affordable Care Act
4 Home Care Executive Panel Survey
Methodology and Demographic Characteristics
Key Findings: Outlook
Key Findings: ACOs and Value-Based Contracting
Key Findings: Technology
June 2016 Update
5 Consumer Survey: Attitudes, Awareness and Experience
Results: Home Health Care
Key Findings: Home Health Care
Results: Private Duty
Key Findings: Private Duty
Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services
Gaining an insight into emerging trends, opportunities and potential threats is key to long-term sustenance in a competitive environment. The handpicked collection of market research reports on Wise Guy Reports is centred on this proven principle.
Wise Guy Reports seasoned and well-informed team of Research Coordinators will work closely with you, offering unbiased and expert advice on the most appropriate market research reports. With their in-depth knowledge of market research trends, industry verticals and market research publishers, many organizations regard the services of our Research Coordinators as being indispensable. These services are also geared towards helping organizations obtain market research reports at the best price.
Contact Us: Sales@Wiseguyreports.Com
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US) ; Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)