According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Hip and Knee Orthopedic Surgical Implants market is estimated at $18.26 billion in 2015 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.54% to reach $34.57 billion by 2022. Technological advancements and rising geriatric population worldwide are some of the key factors fueling the market growth. On the other hand, abridged reimbursements by insurance companies are negatively affecting the market growth. Total hip replacement surgery is witnessing a significant rise driven by the technological advan. The aging US population is supporting the market demand, since the requirement of these medical devices is higher in the elderly population.
Zimmer is the market leader in the hip and knee orthopedic implant market. Some of the key players in the market are B. Braun / Aesculap AG, ConforMIS, Corin, DJO Hip, Exactech, Johnson & Johnson, Mathys AG, Medacta, MicroPort Orthopedics Inc., Smith & Nephew, Stryker, Think Surgical, Waldemar LINK GmbH & Co., Wright Medical Technology and Zimmer Biomet.
Request a sample to this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/184666 .
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Place a direct purchase order on this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/184666 .
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org