The Hemodialysis & Peritoneal Dialysis Marketin emerging nations is anticipated to extentat a CAGR of 9.2%, USD 35.9 billion by 2020..
In Hemodialysis & Peritoneal Dialysis industry report, the dialysis market in emerging nations is categorized into two broad segments, namely, haemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis.
The hemodialysis market is segmented into products and services. Hemodialysis products include hemodialysis machines and hemodialysis consumables/supplies, whereas hemodialysis services are classified into in-center services and home services. As of 2015, the services segment commanded the largest share of the hemodialysis market, and is expected to grow at a high CAGR from 2015 to 2020. The increasing number of dialysis centers coupled with the growing prevalence of ESRD is promoting the growth of the hemodialysis services market in emerging nations.
Browse detailed TOC, Tables, Figures, Charts and Companies mentioned in Hemodialysis & Peritoneal Dialysis Market @ http://www.marketreportsworld.com/10159782
The peritoneal dialysis market, segmented into products and services, includes peritoneal dialysis machines, concentrates/dialysates, catheters, transfer sets, and other consumables such as tubing sets, drain bags, disconnect caps, bag connections, catheter stabilizing devices, and ports. In 2015, the products segment commanded the largest share of the peritoneal dialysis market. The increasing patient preference towards PD treatment due to its flexibility and availability of advanced PD machines/consumables in emerging nations are driving the growth of the peritoneal dialysis products market.
The rising prevalence of end-stage renal disease (ESRD), diabetes, and hypertension is stimulating the demand for dialysis treatment in the emerging nations. Furthermore, low preference of patients for kidney transplantation, technological advancements, and substantial government healthcare expenditure on the treatment of ESRD are adding to the growth prospects of dialysis products and services market in the emerging nations. However, factors such as limited reimbursement for dialysis in developing countries, high cost of dialysis treatment, lack of awareness about kidney diseases & treatment procedures among patients, and reuse of haemodialysis supplies are restraining the growth of Hemodialysis & Peritoneal Dialysis Industry.
Key Market Drivers of Hemodialysis & Peritoneal Dialysis Market:
- Increasing number of ESRD patients
- Growing number of patients suffering from diabetes and hypertension
- Rising geriatric population
- Growing adoption of dialysis procedures over renal transplants
- Rising focus of global players
- Rising private investments in the Indian dialysis services sector
Restraints of Hemodialysis & Peritoneal Dialysis Market:
- Risks and complications associated with dialysis treatments
- Low penetration rate of dialysis among ESRD patients
- Limited reimbursement for dialysis
- Reuse of hemodialysis supplies
Opportunities in Hemodialysis & Peritoneal Dialysis Market:
- Evolution of low-cost dialysis products
- Growing number of dialysis centers
- Increasing initiatives by government bodies and private players to provide low-cost treatments in India
- Adoption of home hemodialysis treatments gaining momentum in India
Challenges in Hemodialysis & Peritoneal Dialysis Market:
- Benefits of renal transplants over dialysis
- High cost of dialysis treatment
- Low awareness about kidney diseases
The Top three players in the dialysis services market in emerging nations:
- DaVita Health Care Partners, Inc. (U.S.)
- FreseniusNephrocare (Germany)
- Diaverum Deutschland GmbH (Germany)
The leading companies in the dialysis products market in emerging nations
- Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co
- KGaA (Germany)
- Baxter International, Inc. (U.S.)
- Braun Melsungen AG (Germany)
- Nipro Corporation (Japan)
- Nikkiso Co., Ltd. (Japan)
The dialysis market in emerging nations is diversified and competitive with the presence of a large number of players.
On the Basis of Region, Hemodialysis & Peritoneal Dialysis Market:
- Middle East and North Africa (MENA)
Get Sample PDF of Report @ http://www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/request-sample/10159782
Geographically, the dialysis market in emerging nations is segmented into India, Asia (excluding India), and the MENA region. The market in Asia is expected to grow at a higher rate during the forecast period (2015-2020). This high growth is predominantly driven by the growing number of dialysis centers, low preference for kidney transplantation, rising awareness about renal diseases, development of low-cost products, and increasing focus of dialysis firms on the Asian market. The Indian dialysis market is expected to witness a lucrative CAGR during the forecast period due to the growing patient base, government focus on providing low-cost dialysis treatment and promoting the indigenous manufacturing of dialysis products, and the growing adoption of home dialysis treatment in the country.
Reasons to Buy the Hemodialysis & Peritoneal Dialysis Market Report:
Hemodialysis & Peritoneal Dialysis Market research report focuses on various levels of analysis—industry trend analysis, business models, market share analysis of top players, and company profiles. This analysis comprise helps discuss the competitive landscape and identify emerging and high-growth segments of the dialysis market in emerging nations, high-growth product segments, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, and opportunities. The above mentioned market research data, current market size, and forecast of future trends helps existing players and new entrants to make the necessary decisions regarding the product offerings, geographic focus, change in strategic approach, R&D investment for innovation in products and technologies, and levels of output in order to remain successful.
Firms purchasing the report could use any one or combination of the below mentioned four strategies (market penetration, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for enhancing their market share.
“Our Value Added Services provide you with 10% on demand customization with no additional costs”
Need Assistance (Content, Price, Sample and Discount), Ask us @http://www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/10159782
The Hemodialysis & Peritoneal Dialysis Market report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on dialysis products and services offered by the top 5 players in the dialysis market in emerging nations. The report analyzes the dialysis market by product, service, and region.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis products and services in emerging nations (India, Asia (excluding India), and MENA).
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the dialysis market in emerging nations.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and recent developments of the leading players in the dialysis market in emerging nations.
About Market Reports World:
Market Reports World is the credible source for gaining the market research reports that will exponentially accelerate your business. We are among the leading report resellers in the business world committed towards optimizing your business. The reports we provide are based on a research that covers a magnitude of factors such as technological evolution, economic shifts and a detailed study of market segments.
Market Reports World
+1 408 520 9750
Email – email@example.com