According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Epigenetics market is accounted for $500 million in 2015 and is expected to reach $1,286 million by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 14.4% from 2015 to 2022. Growing prevalence of cancer and other chronic diseases are helping the market to compete across the globe. Some of the major factors that are influencing the market include growing technological advancements, improving collaborations between pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies and academic research institutes and increasing geriatric population base. However, huge equipment cost and shortage of skilled professional are hampering the market.
By oncology application, solid tumors accounted for the largest market share during the forecast period. Moreover, cardiovascular diseases segment is observed as the fastest growing market attributed to emergence of technologies such as microRNA modifications. North America commanded the largest market share owing to growing R&D activities in pharmaceuticals firms.
Some of the key players in this market include Zymo Research Corporation, Sigma-Aldrich Corporation, New England Biolabs, Illumina, Inc., Active Motif, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc, Qiagen N.V., Merck & Co., Inc., Diagenode, Inc. and Abcam PLC.
Other Epigenetics Reagents
Instruments and Consumables
Other Epigenetics Instruments and Consumables
Whole-Genome Amplification KITS
Bisulfite Conversion KITS
Rna Sequencing KITS
5-HMC and 5-MC Analysis KITS
Other Epigenetics KITS
Long Non-Coding RNA
Other Non-oncology Disorders
• North America
o US o Canada o Mexico
o Germany o France o Italy o UK o Spain o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o Japan o China o India o Australia o New Zealand o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East o Brazil o Argentina o South Africa o Egypt
Request a sample copy of Report @http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/184940
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Buy a report@http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/184940
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019