Request for a sample of this research report – https://www.gminsights.com/request-sample/detail/729
Favorable initiatives taken by insurance companies to cover breast pumps related expenses such as visits to lactation consultants, should spur breast pumps market share. Moreover, introduction of rental facilities on electric breast pumps for consumers who cannot afford to purchase should widen overall consumer base. Presence of large untapped opportunities across India, China and Brazil is expected to fuel breast pumps market growth. Economic development, growing patient disposable income with increasing women employment rates, and rising awareness levels should present manufacturers with lucrative business opportunities.
High prices associated with breast pumps should discourage consumers from purchasing, thus hindering global breast pumps market expansion. The higher prices of devices have a significant impact in developing economies where overall purchasing power is relatively low. However, manufacturers are adopting penetration pricing strategies to capture maximum breast pumps market share.
Make an inquiry for purchasing this report @ https://www.gminsights.com/inquiry-before-buying/729
Key insights from the report include:
- Global breast pumps market is slated to grow from close to USD 850 million in 2015, at more than 7% CAGR.
- Battery powered segment was over USD 460 million in 2015 and is anticipated to be worth over USD 816 million by 2024, owing to its ease of use and portability.
- Electric breast pumps market size will manifest robust growth of above 10% from 2016 to 2024.
- Germany and UK collectively accounted for over 50% of Europe breast pumps market share in 2015. Increasing female employment rate, improving awareness levels and rising disposable income should drive regional breast pumps market growth.
- Japan breast pumps market size was valued at over USD 40 million in 2015, with rapidly growing population, rising women employment rate and demographics being demand stimulants.
- Brazil breast pump market share was over 47% of the LATAM revenue in 2015, with expectations to surpass USD 14 million by 2024. Improving healthcare infrastructure, favorable economic environment and adoption of technologically advanced breast pumps should spur breast pumps market growth.
- The threat of new entrants in the breast pumps market is likely to be higher during forecast period due to presence of relatively less stringent regulatory and product approval environment.
- The key industry players include Ameda Breastfeeding Solutions, Philips, Medela, Bailey Medical, Hygeia Medical Group, Energizer Personal Care, and Whittlestone.
Browse Related Reports:
- Enteral Feeding Devices Market Size By Product (Giving Set, Enteral Feeding Pump, Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy Devices, Low Profile Gastrostomy Device, Nasogastric Tube, Gastrostomy Tube), Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook (U.S., Canada, UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, China, India, Japan, Mexico, Brazil, South Africa), Application Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2016 – 2024
About Global Market Insights:
Global Market Insights, Inc., headquartered in Delaware, U.S., is a global market research and consulting service provider; offering syndicated and custom research reports along with growth consulting services. Our business intelligence and industry research reports offer clients with penetrative insights and actionable market data specially designed and presented to aid strategic decision making. These exhaustive reports are designed via a proprietary research methodology and are available for key industries such as chemicals, advanced materials, technology, renewable energy and biotechnology.
Corporate Sales, USA
Global Market Insights, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-689-0688
Connect with us: Facebook | Google+ | LinkedIn | Twitter