GlobalData’s new report, “Germany Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Systems Market Outlook to 2022″, provides key market data on the Germany Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Systems market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, volume (in units) and average prices (USD) within market segements – 3T MRI Systems, 1.5T MRI Systems and 0.2T-1.2T MRI Systems.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market segements, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants. Based on the availability of data for the particular market and country, information related to pipeline products, news and deals is available in the report.
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis
Check the DISCOUNT on this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/193186 .
– Market size and company share data for Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Systems market segements – 3T MRI Systems, 1.5T MRI Systems and 0.2T-1.2T MRI Systems.
– Annualized market revenues (USD million) and volume (units) data for each of the market segements. Data is provided from 2008 to 2015 and forecast to 2022.
– 2015 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market segements.
– Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Germany Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Systems market.
– Key players covered include Siemens Limited, GE Healthcare Limited, Philips Healthcare and Others.
Reasons to buy
– Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
– Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
– Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
– Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
– What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand capitalize.
GE Healthcare Ltd
Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/193185 .
List of Table
Table 1: MRI Systems Market, Germany, Revenue ($m), USD Constant, Historic, 2008-2015 8
Table 2: MRI Systems Market, Germany, Revenue ($m), USD Constant, Forecast, 2015-2022 10
Table 3: MRI Systems Market, Germany, Volume (Units), Historic, 2008-2015 12
Table 4: MRI Systems Market, Germany, Volume (Units), Forecast, 2015-2022 14
Table 5: MRI Systems Market, Germany, Average Price ($), Historic, 2008-2015 15
Table 6: MRI Systems Market, Germany, Average Price ($), Forecast, 2015-2022 16
Table 7: MRI Systems Market, Germany, Distribution Share by Revenue ($m), USD Constant, 2014-2015 17
Table 8: MRI Systems Market, Germany, Company Share by Revenue ($m), USD Constant, 2015 19
Table 9: MRI Systems Market Pipeline Products 22
Table 10: Bayer May Sell Radiology Business 24
Table 11: Siemens Healthcare Plans IPO of Shares 25
Table 12: InSightec Enters into Partnership with Siemens Healthineers 26
Table 13: MagnetTx Oncology Solutions Enters into Licensing Agreement with Alberta Health Services and University of Alberta 27
Table 14: Profound Medical Enters into Agreement with Siemens Healthcare 28
Table 15: Terumo Enters into Distribution Agreement with Quirem Medical 29
Table 16: Total Number of Primary Research Participants, Diagnostic Imaging Equipment Market, by Country 42
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: email@example.com