According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Refurbished Medical Equipment market is accounted for $5.5 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $13.9 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 14.21% from 2015 to 2022. Growing demand for advanced medical devices in healthcare sector is the major driver favoring the market growth. The factors such as rising demand for large sums of investment in diagnostic equipments, growing vast supply of old medical devices for development, high cost expenditure pressures on healthcare organisations and friendliness environment developments are some of the factors driving the market growth.
Browse the full report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/refurbished-medical-equipment-global-market-outlook-2015-2022 .
North America dominated global market due to increasing aging population, huge prevalence of various diseases (such as cancer and CVD), favorable regulatory scenario for sale and failing insurance reimbursements for imaging procedures are driving the growth of the refurbished medical equipment market in the North American region. Asia-Pacific market is expected to grow at the highest CAGR due to the growing privatization of the healthcare sector, reduced reimbursement scenario, enormous patient population base, and occurrence of a large number of low budget hospitals/clinics.
Some of the key players in this market include Soma Technology, Inc. Radiology Oncology Systems, Inc., Integrity Medical Systems, Inc., Everx Pvt Ltd., Block Imaging International, Inc., Siemens Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, GE Healthcare, DRE, Inc., Agito Medical A/S, Johnson & Johnson, Agito Medical, DMS Topline and First Source, Inc.
Request a sample to this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/184694 .
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Place a direct purchase order on this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/184694 .
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org