The Global Radiology Information Systems (RIS) Market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.6% from 2014 to 2019. This market holds a high potential for growth in the future due to a number of forces favoring this market, which include increasing aging population, rise in age-related disorders, rising number of chronic diseases, increasing demand for better healthcare facilities, and rising demand for integrated healthcare systems. However, the fragmented end-user market and privacy and security issues are some of the key factors restraining the growth of the global radiology information systems market.
Browse detailed TOC, Tables, Figures, Charts and Companies mentioned in Radiology Information Systems Market at – http://www.marketreportsworld.com/10151897
The global radiology information systems market is broadly classified on the basis of types, components, deployment modes, and end users.
Based on type, Radiology Information Systems Market is segmented into
- Integrated RIS
- Standalone Radiology Information Systems (RIS)
Based on components, the market is categorized into
Based on deployment modes, the market is segmented into
On the basis of end users, the market is categorized into
- Office-based physicians
- Emergency healthcare service providers
- Other end users
Geographically, the Radiology Information Systems (RIS) Market is divided into four regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia, and the Rest of the World (RoW). North America accounted for the largest share of 42.1% of the global radiology information systems market in 2014, followed by Europe. North America is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.9% during the forecast period from 2014 to 2019.
Get PDF Sample of Report @ http://www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/request-sample/10151897
The Radiology Information Systems (RIS) Market report also profiles the leading players of this market as well as provides the strategies (new product launches; and partnerships, agreements, collaborations, and joint ventures) adopted by the companies over the past few years to sustain and strengthen their positions in the global radiology information systems market.
Key players engaged in Radiology Information Systems (RIS) Market.
- Cerner Corporation (U.S.),
- McKesson Corporation (U.S.),
- Siemens Healthcare AG (Germany),
- Merge Healthcare (U.S.),
- Allscripts (U.S.),
- GE Healthcare (U.K.),
- Philips Healthcare (Netherlands),
- Epic Systems (U.S.)
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, Radiology Information Systems (RIS) Market research report has focused on various levels of analysis such as industry analysis (industry trends and PEST analysis), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape; usage patterns; emerging- and high-growth segments of the global radiology information systems (RIS) market; and high-growth regions and countries and their respective regulatory policies, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The Radiology Information Systems industry report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn helps the firms in garnering a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market shares.
“Our Value Added Services provide you with 10% on demand customization with no additional costs”
Ask for Discount on Report @ http://www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/request-discount/10151897
The Radiology Information Systems Market report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Product Analysis and Development: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the global radiology information systems (RIS) market. Usage pattern/penetration rate (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment-wise) and purchasing data. Comprehensive coverage of product approvals, patent analysis, pipeline products, and product recalls.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for radiology information systems across geographies, and exploits new distribution channels, new clientele base, and different pricing policies.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments decisions in the radiology information systems market. Detailed description regarding the related and unrelated diversification pertaining to Radiology Information Systems (RIS) Market.
- Surgeons/Physicians Perception Analysis: Fast turn-around analysis of response from surgeons to market events and trends, opinions of surgeons about products from different companies, and qualitative inputs of surgeons on epidemiology data.
- Brand/Product Perception Matrix: Comprehensive study of customer’s perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool checking the virality and tonality of blogs and analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution (detractor/neutral/familiar).
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares and company share analysis of the key players forecasted till 2019. To develop business strategies and manufacturing capabilities of leading players and enhance the bottom line of the companies in the radiology information systems market.
About Market Reports World:
Market Reports World is the credible source for gaining the market research reports that will exponentially accelerate your business. We are among the leading report resellers in the business world committed towards optimizing your business. The reports we provide are based on a research that covers a magnitude of factors such as technological evolution, economic shifts and a detailed study of market segments.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
Market Reports World
+1 408 520 9750
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org