TheGlobal Dental Implants & Prosthetics Market has experienced strong growth over the past few years, and is further expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period of 2015 to 2020.
The global dental implants & prosthetics marketis largely driven by the rising incidences of dental caries and other periodontal diseases among the aging baby booming population. Rising disposable incomes, increasing willingness to spend out of the pockets for dental implants, increasing awareness, and the requirement of quality dental care among the people is further expected to help the growth of this market.
Browse detailed TOC, Tables, Figures, Charts and Companies mentioned in Dental Implants and Prosthetics Market @http://www.marketreportsworld.com/10152869
Dental implants, also known as endosseous fixtures, are substitutes for missing teeth that are placed into the jaw to support restorations. Dental implants provide a strong foundation and are an ideal option for people who have lost a tooth due to periodontal disease, an injury, or some other reason. Prosthetics dentistry involves the diagnosis and treatment of infected teeth as well as the reconstruction of missing teeth with the use of crowns, bridges, implants, and dentures. Dental prosthetics offers a more permanent solution than endodontic treatments, mainly due to recent technological advancements such as CAD/CAM dentistry in prosthetics.
The report analyzes the dental implants market by material and procedure. Based on the material used, dental implants are segmented into two categories, namely, titanium implants and zirconium implants. Titanium implants are further classified on the basis of the stages involved in surgery (single and two-stage) and the type of connectors (external hexagonal, internal hexagonal, and internal octagonal). By procedure, dental implants are segmented into root-form dental implants and plate-form dental implants. Among the two types of dental implants, root-form dental implants are the most widely used due to their durability and high success rate as compared to other implants.
The dental prosthetics market is segmented into crowns and bridges, abutments, and dentures. The market for dental bridges is further subsegmented into 3-unit bridges, 4-unit bridges, Maryland bridges, cantilever bridges, and partial bridges. On type of materials, the dental crowns and bridges market is divided into porcelain-fused-to-metals (PFM), all ceramics, and metal alloys. Dentures are subsegmented into complete and partial dentures, while abutments are further subsegmented into temporary and definitive abutments.
Key Market Drivers of Dental Implants and Prosthetics Industry:
- Rapid rise in the global geriatric population
- Growing medical tourism in emerging markets
- Rising incidences of dental caries and other periodontal diseases
- Increasing disposable incomes in developing countries
- Rising demand for cosmetic dentistry
Market Restraints of Dental Implants and Prosthetics Industry:
- High costs and limited reimbursement for dental implants
- Difficulty in maintaining good oral hygiene and risk of tooth loss associated with dental bridges
Market Opportunities in Dental Implants and Prosthetics Industry:
- Gradual shift towards newer technologies and products
- Low penetration rate of dental implants
- Increasing number of dental laboratories investing in CAD/CAM technology
- Changing demographics
Challenges in Dental Implants and Prosthetics Industry:
- Pricing pressure faced by prominent market players
Some of the major players in this market include
- STRAUMANN (Switzerland),
- DENTSPLY International (U.S.),
- Zimmer Holdings (U.S.),
- Biomet 3i (U.S.),
- 3M ESPE (U.S.),
- Danaher Corporation (U.S.),
- Avinent Implant System (Spain),
- OSSTEM IMPLANT Co. Ltd. (South Korea)
Get PDF Sample of http://www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/request-sample/10152869
Amidst increasing competition, acquisitions and new product launches have helped these companies to maintain their market share and grow in this market.
The increasing adoption of dental implants due to better aesthetics and their ease of cleaning will help the growth of the dental implants market as opposed to dental prosthetics. The better customization options available in dental implants with the help of CAD/CAM technologies is further expected to drive the adoption of these products.
The dental implants and prosthetics market has tremendous growth potential mainly due to the increasing demand from developing Asian and South American nations, due to increasing purchasing power and increasing consumer acceptance of advanced dental technologies. Asia-Pacific and Latin America are expected to show the fastest growth geographically, in the coming years. India, China, and Mexico will mainly drive the growth of these regions due to rising dental tourism. Europe, which occupies the major market share, will show sluggish growth in the coming future.
Reasons to Buy the Dental Implants and Prosthetics Market Report:
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms, and allow them to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help firms garner greater market shares. Firms purchasing the report could use one or a combination of the below-mentioned strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for increasing their market shares.
“Our Value Added Services provide you with 10% on demand customization with no additional costs”
Need Assistance (Content, Price, Sample and Discount), Ask us @http://www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/10152869
The Dental Implants and Prosthetics Market report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios offered by the top players in the dental implants & prosthetics market. The report analyzes the dental implants & prosthetics market by product.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming trends, research and development activities, and new product launches in the dental implants & prosthetics market.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about the lucrative emerging markets by product, functionality, and geography.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, growing geographies, recent developments, and investments in the dental implants & prosthetics market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, growth strategies, products, distribution networks, manufacturing capabilities, and SWOT analyses of leading players in the dental implants & prosthetics market.
About Market Reports World:
Market Reports World is the credible source for gaining the market research reports that will exponentially accelerate your business. We are among the leading report resellers in the business world committed towards optimizing your business. The reports we provide are based on a research that covers a magnitude of factors such as technological evolution, economic shifts and a detailed study of market segments.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
Market Reports World
+1 408 520 9750
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org