The Global Optical Imaging Market is expected to grow at a strong CAGR of 12.1% during the forecast period of 2015-2020 and is estimated to be worth 1.75 billion by 2020. The market is mainly driven by the increasing research activities in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
The report ” Optical Imaging Market by Technique (Oct, NIRS, HSI, Pat) By Product (Imaging System, Camera, Lens, Software) By Therapeutic Area (Ophthalmology, Oncology, Neurology, Dermatology), By Application (Pathological, Intra-Operative) – Global Forecast to 2020 “, analyses and studies the major market drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges in the emerging nations.
Browse detailed TOC, Tables, Figures, Charts and Companies mentioned in Optical Imaging Market Report @ http://www.marketreportsworld.com/10153642
Optical Imaging Market Drivers
- Increasing prevalence of eye disorders as a result of the rising geriatric population
- Technological innovations to drive greater market penetration
- Widening application areas of optical imaging technologies
- Growing need to minimize the use of radiation technologies
Optical Imaging Market Restraints
- Reimbursement challenges
- Lack of skilled operators
Optical Imaging Market Opportunities
- Expansion and market penetration opportunities in emerging economies
- Growing application of optical imaging in pharmaceutical and biotechnology research
Optical Imaging Market Challenges
- Sustainability of small and medium-sized players
- Imposition of the medical device excise tax in the U.S.
- High cost and extensive data requirements for launching new technologies
Download Request Sample PDF of Optical Imaging Market Report @
The optical imaging market is mainly classified by techniques into Optical
- Coherence Tomography (OCT)
- Hyperspectral Imaging (HIS)
- Near-Infrared Spectroscopy (NIRS)
- Photoacoustic Tomography (PAT)
- The major players in the optical imaging market include
- Carl Zeiss Meditec AG (Germany)
- Topcon Medical Systems, Inc. (U.S.)
- Bioptigen, Inc. (U.S.)
- Jude Medical (U.S.)
- Philips N.V. (Netherland)
- Canon, Inc. (Japan)
- Perkinelmer, Inc. (U.S.)
Growing demand for non- invasive and safer modalities for therapeutic and diagnostic applications due to increasing healthcare awareness; and successful application of optical imaging technologies in medical diagnostics and therapeutics. However, high cost and extensive data requirements for launching new technologies, stringent regulation for medical devices, reimbursement challenges, lack of data validation, and shortage of skilled operators are hampering the growth of this market.
In this report, the global optical imaging market is segmented by techniques, products, applications, end users, and geography. The optical imaging products market covers imaging systems, cameras, software, lenses, illumination systems, and other optical imaging products. The imaging systems market is further sub-divided into optical imaging systems and spectral imaging systems.
During the forecast period the OCT technique will continue to dominate the optical imaging market. OCT is growing primarily due to its successful clinical applications especially in ophthalmology. Furthermore, growing demand of optical imaging technology in pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries for drug formulation and other usages is also expected to drive the growth of the optical imaging market during the forecast period.
Carl Zeiss Meditec AG (Germany), Topcon Corporation (Japan), and Canon, Inc. (Japan), are the leading players in the global optical imaging market in 2014. St. Jude Medical, Inc. and Philips N.V., both have a robust portfolio for optical imaging products. These players have an extensive experience and expertise in OCT technology. On the other hand, Carl Zeiss Meditec AG has a strong geographical presence with business operations in several geographies across the globe including, Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia, Middle East, and Africa along with its strong optical imaging product portfolio.
Reasons to Buy the Report
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market which in turn would help the firms in garnering a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or combination of the below mentioned five strategies (Market Penetration, Product Development/Innovation, Market Development, Market Diversification, and Competitive Assessment) for reaping a greater market share.
“Our Value Added Services provide you with 10% on demand customization with no additional costs”
Ask for Discount on Report at Optical Imaging Market Report @
This report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on product portfolios offered by the top players in the optical imaging market. The report analyzes the optical imaging market by technique, product, application, and end user across all regions.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming trends, R&D activities, and new product launches in the optical imaging market.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information of the lucrative emerging markets by technique, product, application, end user, and geography.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information of new products, growing regions, recent developments, and investments in the global optical imaging market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, growth strategies, products, distribution networks, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global optical imaging market.
About Market Reports World:
Market Reports World is the credible source for gaining the market research reports that will exponentially accelerate your business. We are among the leading report resellers in the business world committed towards optimizing your business. The reports we provide are based on a research that covers a magnitude of factors such as technological evolution, economic shifts and a detailed study of market segments.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
Market Reports World
+1 408 520 9750
Email – email@example.com