The global medical equipment maintenance market (remote monitoring & maintenance) is expected to reach USD 2,242.0 million by 2020 from USD 1,034.2 million in 2015, at a CAGR of 16.7% during the forecast period. This market is experiencing remarkable growth due to the rising need to cut healthcare costs, reduce estimated time to repair (ETTR) of equipment, innovations in IT to minimize maintenance costs, and growing need to collect equipment data and integrate healthcare systems.
The report ” Medical Equipment Maintenance Market (Remote Monitoring & Maintenance) By Modality (Advance, Primary), Type (Single Vendor OEM, Multi-Vendor OEM), Independent Service Organizations), End-User (Hospitals & Clinics, Diagnostic Center) – Global Forecast to 2020“, analyses and studies the major market drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges in the emerging nations.
Browse detailed TOC, Tables, Figures, Charts and Companies mentioned in Medical Equipment Maintenance Market Report @
Medical Equipment Maintenance Market Drivers
- Rising need to cut healthcare costs
- Reductions in equipment ETTR
- Innovations in IT to minimize maintenance costs
- Growing need to collect equipment data and integrate healthcare systems
Medical Equipment Maintenance Market Restraints
- Data reliability issues associated with remote monitoring systems
Medical Equipment Maintenance Market Opportunities
- Untapped market potential of emerging economies
- Increasing penetration of high-speed networking technologies
Medical Equipment Maintenance Market Trends
- Emergence of Independent Service Organizations (ISOs)
Download Request Sample PDF of Medical Equipment Maintenance Market Report@
However, data reliability issues associated with remote monitoring systems is a major factor limiting the growth of this market.
The report segments the medical equipment maintenance market (remote monitoring & maintenance) based on modality, vendor type, and region. On the basis of modality, the advance modality segment dominates the medical equipment maintenance market (remote monitoring & maintenance), with a share of 59.5% in 2015. On the basis of vendor type, the multi-vendor OEMs segment is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR of 17.1% during the forecast period. Growth in this segment is attributed to the fact that major companies in the market are offering full-fledged medical equipment maintenance (remote monitoring and maintenance) services.
Apart from the comprehensive geographical analysis, offered service analysis, and market sizing; the report also provides a competitive landscape that covers the growth strategies adopted by industry players in the last three years. In addition, the company profiles comprise basic views on the key players and their product portfolios, developments, and strategies adopted. The above-mentioned market research data, current market sizes, and forecast of future trends will help key players and new entrants make informed decisions regarding service offerings, geographical focus, and change in strategic approach, R&D investments for innovations in products and technologies, and levels of output in order to remain successful.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help firms, garner greater market shares. Firms purchasing the report can use any one or a combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, service development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product & service portfolios of the top players in the medical equipment maintenance (remote monitoring and maintenance) market. The report analyses this market by modality, vendor type, and region.
- Product & Service Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new service offerings in the medical equipment maintenance (remote monitoring and maintenance) market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market strategies, geographical and business segments, and product & service portfolios of the leading players in the medical equipment maintenance (remote monitoring and maintenance) market.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyses the market for various medical equipment maintenance (remote monitoring and maintenance) services across regions.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products and services, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the medical equipment maintenance (remote monitoring and maintenance) market.
“Our Value Added Services provide you with 10% on demand customization with no additional costs”
Ask for Discount on Medical Equipment Maintenance Market Report at
About Market Reports World:
Market Reports World is the credible source for gaining the market research reports that will exponentially accelerate your business. We are among the leading report resellers in the business world committed towards optimizing your business. The reports we provide are based on a research that covers a magnitude of factors such as technological evolution, economic shifts and a detailed study of market segments.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
Market Reports World
+1 408 520 9750
Email – email@example.com