– The Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors, comorbidities, and global and historical trends of SLE in the seven major markets (7MM) (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan). It includes a 10-year epidemiology forecast of diagnosed prevalent cases of SLE (as per the 1997 revised American College of Rheumatology classification) segmented by sex, age, and severity. This report also provides an epidemiological forecast of the diagnosed prevalent cases of lupus nephritis (LN) among SLE patients for the 7MM, segmented into both 1995 WHO classifications (1985 for Japan) and 2003 ISN/RPS classifications.
– The SLE epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
– The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 7MM.
** Reasons to buy
The SLE EpiCast report will allow you to –
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global SLE market.
– Quantify patient populations in the global SLE market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
– Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for SLE therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
– Identify the percentage of diagnosed prevalent cases of SLE by severity.