GlobalData epidemiologists forecast the diagnosed incident cases and total prevalent cases of DFU in the 7MM from 2015-2025 using studies published in peer-reviewed journals that provided age- and sex-specific diagnosed incidence and total prevalence of DFU in the respective markets. GlobalData epidemiologists further segmented the diagnosed incident cases of DFU by classification of DFUs (neuropathic, ischemic, and neuroischemic). Additionally, the report includes a forecast of the cases of diabetic foot infection and peripheral artery disease (PAD) among the diagnosed incident population of DFUs in the 7MM. GlobalData epidemiologists ensured that the forecast methodology was consistent across all the 7MM to allow for a meaningful comparison of the forecast numbers across these markets.
– The Diabetic Foot Ulcers (DFU) EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors and global trends of DFU in the seven major markets (7MM) (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan). It includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast for the diagnosed incident cases of DFU and total prevalent cases of DFU (diagnosed and undiagnosed cases), which are segmented by sex and age. The diagnosed incident cases of DFU are further segmented by classification of DFUs (neuropathic, ischemic, and neuroischemic). Additionally, the report includes a forecast of the cases of diabetic foot infection and peripheral artery disease (PAD) among the diagnosed incident population of DFUs in the 7MM.
– The DFU epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
– The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 7MM.
** Reasons to buy
The DFU EpiCast report will allow you to –
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global DFU market.
– Quantify patient populations in the global DFU market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
– Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for DFU therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
– Identify the percentage of DFU diagnosed incident cases and total prevalent cases by various clinical segmentations.