The report analyzes and presents an overview on “EpiCast Report: Diabetic Foot Ulcers – Epidemiology Forecast to 2025″ worldwide.
Diabetic foot ulcers (DFUs) are a common and disabling condition among people with diabetes. Globally, the prevalence of DFU among people with diabetes varies widely, ranging from 5.1% in the UK to approximately 11.9% in Algeria. The lifetime risk of developing a DFU in an individual with diabetes is approximately 25%. DFUs have become an increasingly significant public health concern in both the developed and the developing world, and are a major cause of hospitalizations and the leading cause of lower-extremity amputations in diabetics. Given the increasing prevalence of diabetes coupled with the aging population, the burden of complications related to diabetes such as DFUs is likely to increase over the next 20 years.
GlobalData epidemiologists forecast that the diagnosed incident cases of DFU among the diagnosed diabetic population in the 7 MM will increase from 1,060,036 cases in 2015 to 1,487,754 cases in 2025, at an Annual Growth Rate (AGR) of 4.03%. In the 7MM, GlobalData epidemiologists forecast that the total prevalent cases of DFUs among the diagnosed diabetic population will increase from 4,975,656 cases in 2015 to 7,063,884 cases in 2025, at an AGR of 4.20%.
Get The Sample Copy Of This Report: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/943676
GlobalData epidemiologists forecast the diagnosed incident cases and total prevalent cases of DFU in the 7MM from 2015-2025 using studies published in peer-reviewed journals that provided age- and sex-specific diagnosed incidence and total prevalence of DFU in the respective markets. GlobalData epidemiologists further segmented the diagnosed incident cases of DFU by classification of DFUs (neuropathic, ischemic, and neuroischemic). Additionally, the report includes a forecast of the cases of diabetic foot infection and peripheral artery disease (PAD) among the diagnosed incident population of DFUs in the 7MM. GlobalData epidemiologists ensured that the forecast methodology was consistent across all the 7MM to allow for a meaningful comparison of the forecast numbers across these markets.
– The Diabetic Foot Ulcers (DFU) EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors and global trends of DFU in the seven major markets (7MM) (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan). It includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast for the diagnosed incident cases of DFU and total prevalent cases of DFU (diagnosed and undiagnosed cases), which are segmented by sex and age. The diagnosed incident cases of DFU are further segmented by classification of DFUs (neuropathic, ischemic, and neuroischemic). Additionally, the report includes a forecast of the cases of diabetic foot infection and peripheral artery disease (PAD) among the diagnosed incident population of DFUs in the 7MM.
– The DFU epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
– The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 7MM.
Browse More Published Reports By GBI Research: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/publisher/2
Reasons to buy
The DFU EpiCast report will allow you to –
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global DFU market.
– Quantify patient populations in the global DFU market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
– Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for DFU therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
– Identify the percentage of DFU diagnosed incident cases and total prevalent cases by various clinical segmentations.
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
To View The Latest Industry Press Releases: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/pressreleases
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/marketresearchreports-biz