A leading business intelligence provider, has released its latest research report “Cystic Fibrosis Therapeutics in Major Developed Markets to 2019 – CFTR Modulators Initiate Drive towards Personalized Treatment and Market Growth”. The value of the Cystic Fibrosis (CF) market is expected to increase significantly in value over the forecast period across the leading eight developed nations, from $695.6 million in 2012 to almost $4.5 billion in 2019. This equates to a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 30.4%. Novel treatments with disease-modifying mechanisms of action are the primary factor driving the growth of the value of the market. The positive impact of new market entrants will offset the effects of key patent losses during the forecast period.
Do Inquiry About Cystic Fibrosis Therapeutics Market @ http://www.bigmarketresearch.com/report-enquiry/132421
Cystic Fibrosis Transmembrane conductance Regulators (CFTR) modulators are the first type of CF therapy to treat the root cause of the disease rather than the symptoms, and as a result, they offer patients improved relief and quality of life. Kalydeco (ivacaftor), which has been marketed since 2012, was the first CFTR modulator to reach the market, and despite only treating a small proportion of the CF population, it had a large impact on the value of the market. This effect will be repeated on a larger scale when lumacaftor and Ataluren (PTC124) enter the market, as these treatments can be used for a much larger proportion of the CF population. Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc. are the developers of Kalydeco, lumacaftor and other early phase CFTR modulators, and are therefore expected to play a key role in the development of the future CF market.
The pricing of CFTR modulators will be premium due to the clinical benefits and disease-modifying effects that they represent. Symptomatic therapies will be used in conjunction with CFTR modulators, and will still be a necessary part of the CF treatment plan. The antibiotics segment in particular is expected to become overcrowded and competitive over the forecast period, due to cheap, generic tobramycin products and novel market entrants competing for market share.
Do Enquiry For Sample Report @ http://www.bigmarketresearch.com/request-sample/132421
Scope of Cystic Fibrosis Therapeutics Market:
1. The report integrates data related to the global clinical trial landscape on the current Cystic Fibrosis Therapeutics scenario
2. The global clinical trial status and important data related to the clinical trials by country (G7 & E7), sponsor type, and region.
3. The trial status in each region is listed in the study.
4. The report mentions the leading market players currently carrying out trials in the Cystic Fibrosis Therapeutics scenario. It includes a detailed list of all the trials in the various stages of development. (trial title, phase and status)
5. The report further highlights the incomplete or unsuccessful trials on the Cystic Fibrosis Therapeutics scenario that are either withdrawn, terminated or suspended with detailed reasoning for the same.
6. The enrolment trends on Cystic Fibrosis Therapeutics offers enrolment trends for the past five years.
7. The major news of the past 3 months has been included in the report.