Orbis Research Present’s Bronchospasm-API Insights, 2017 to grow steadily at a CAGR of approximately 8% by 2019 and has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts
The active pharmaceutical ingredients worldwide market is in continuous development from the recent years. There is expected to be a major impact on the global API industry, with the large number of blockbuster drugs going off patent in the coming years. It is going to affect the revenue of the API market as generic drugs occupy the market.
Get a PDF Sample of Global Bronchospasm-API Insights, 2017 Market Report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/210890
India and China produce a large percentage of a majority of the APIs and intermediates produced in the world currently. The USFDA and EMA have strict guidelines for API manufacturing ‘Process Validation: General Principles and Practices’. While countries such as Japan and Singapore are signatories to the ICH Q7 regulation, India and China follow their national GMP guidelines. The efficiency and expertise of Asian contract manufacturers have positioned them in a very strategic space in the global pharmaceutical supply chain, with a vast majority of the APIs and intermediates being sourced from markets such as India and China.
DelveInsight’s, Bronchospasm -API Insights, 2017 Report describes the current therapeutics that are propelling the pharmaceutical markets worldwide. The report gives the clear idea on the United States Drug Master File (USDMF) and Europe DMF filed by worldwide countries related to the Bronchospasm. It also provides the India and China API Manufactures who are driving the current API Market. The report also highlights the patent and patent exclusivity information. The research analysis also presents the global sales data till 2016.
Place a Purchase Order for this Report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/210890
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by DelveInsight team of industry experts. Secondary sources information and data has been collected from various printable and non-printable sources like search engines, News websites, Government Websites, Trade Journals, White papers, Magazines, Trade associations, Books, Industry Portals, Industry Associations and access to available databases.
– A snapshot of the global Market therapeutics scenario for Bronchospasm.
– A review of the marketed products under prescription for Bronchospasm, regulatory information and marketing status.
– Coverage of global patent coverage and detailed commentaries on the US patent challenges.
– Graphical representation of investigational products for patent expiry and market exclusivities across the globe.
– Product profiles for marketed products for Bronchospasm with complete description of mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target, route(s) of administration and chemical details.
– Coverage of API Manufacturers for Bronchospasm drugs in the United States, Europe and Asian Regions with location details.
– Coverage of Regulatory filings in the US, Europe, and Asia specifically India and China for Bronchospasm drugs.
– Key discontinued Marketed products.
– Global Sales Figure from 2012-2016.
Reasons to Buy
– Evaluate the marketing status and exclusivity details of Bronchospasm key products to exploit opportunities for generic drug development opportunities.
– Key players in the pharmaceutical industry.
– Strategic drivers and restraints of this market are revealed and market opportunities and challenges are identified.
– Design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage by identifying the key patent expiry details and exclusivity with respect to Bronchospasm.
– API intelligence over marketed drugs for Bronchospasm and gaining primary intelligence over active ingredients manufacturers across the globe.
– Uncovering opportunities in the rapidly growing the US markets.
Some Points From TOC:
Marketed Drugs Assessment
Marketed Details of Drugs by Application Type
Marketed Details of Drugs (NDA) by Marketing Status
Marketed Details of Drugs by Patent Expiration Timeline
The Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) Manufacturers Assessment
The API Manufacturers by the United States Drug Master File (US DMF) Status
The API Manufacturers by the US DMF Status (Drug Specific)
Drugs Market Data and Sales Figures (2012-2016)
Marketed Drugs Information
Global Active Pharmaceutical Manufacturers
Patent and Exclusivity Details
Discontinued Drugs Information