GlobalData’s new report, “BRIC Mobile C-Arms Market Outlook to 2022”, provides key market data on the BRIC Mobile C-Arms market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, volume (in units) and average prices (USD) within market segements – Mobile C-Arms with Image Intensifier and Mobile C-Arms with Flat Panel Detector.
Browse the full report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/bric-mobile-c-arms-market-outlook-to-2022 .
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market segements, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants. Based on the availability of data for the particular market and country, information related to pipeline products, news and deals is available in the report.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/193226 .
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
– Market size and company share data for Mobile C-Arms market segements – Mobile C-Arms with Image Intensifier and Mobile C-Arms with Flat Panel Detector.
– Annualized market revenues (USD million) and volume (units) data for each of the market segements. Data is provided from 2008 to 2015 and forecast to 2022.
– 2015 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market segements.
– Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the BRIC Mobile C-Arms market.
– Key players covered include Ziehm Imaging, Inc., GE Healthcare Limited, Philips Healthcare and Others.
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/193226 .
GE Healthcare Ltd
Allengers Medical Systems Ltd
Ziehm Imaging, Inc.
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: email@example.com