The global autoimmune disease diagnostics market is expected to reach a value of USD 5.0 billion by 2025, based on a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Government organizations along with related associations strive to curb such high healthcare costs and simultaneously provide improved diagnostic and therapeutic solutions to the patients. This has resulted in increased funding by the NIH for R&D programs related to autoimmune diseases.
Moreover, presence of favorable government initiatives aimed at curbing incidence of these diseases and developing viable diagnostic & treatment options is expected to drive market growth over the forecast period.
Growing volume of autoimmune diagnostic procedures has heightened the need for instruments and facilities rendering faster and effective results. In an attempt to cater to ever-increasing procedure volumes, diagnostic laboratories are rapidly moving toward automation. Lab automation helps decrease workload via rapid turnaround times and helps generate standardized & reproducible results.
Browse full research report on global autoimmune disease diagnostics market: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/autoimmune-disease-diagnostics-industry
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Localized autoimmune disease diagnostics was the largest segment in 2015 owing to high usage for type 1 diabetes and idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura
- Type 1 diabetes is estimated to grow at a significant growth rate of over 4.0% in localized disease type segment
- Systemic disease diagnostics is anticipated to witness lucrative CAGR of around 5.0% over the forecast period due to increasing R&D for the development of novel diagnostic biomarkers for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and systemic lupus erythematosus
- Rheumatoid arthritis is one of the most recurring autoimmune disorders further demanding high amount of rapid diagnostics for exploring better alternative treatments
- North America was the largest regional market in 2015. High market penetration rate of technologically advanced products and increased lab automation rate are some of the factors contributing to its large share
- Asia Pacific region is anticipated to grow at the fastest CAGR of above 4.0% over the forecast period owing to increasing focus on type 1 diabetes diagnosis
- Some of the key players of this market include F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd; Siemens Healthineers; Abbott Laboratories; Beckman Coulter, Inc.; SQI Diagnostics; Quest Diagnostics; EUROIMMUN AG; AESKU. Diagnostics; Inova Diagnostics, Inc.; Crescendo Bioscience, Inc.; bioMerieux SA; Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.; and Hemagen Diagnostics, Inc.
Related reports by Grand View Research:
Grand View Research has segmented the autoimmune disease diagnostics market by type and region:
Autoimmune Disease Diagnostics Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Systemic autoimmune disease diagnostics
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE)
- Localized autoimmune disease diagnostics
- Multiple sclerosis
- Type 1 diabetes
- Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis
- Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura
Autoimmune Disease Diagnostics Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- South Africa
Access press release of this research report by Grand View Research: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/press-release/global-autoimmune-disease-diagnostics-industry
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519