According to Stratistics MRC, the Global E-Health Market is accounted for $99.35 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $285.57 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 16.2% during the forecast period. Factors such as growing occurrence of chronic diseases and technological advancements are favouring the market growth. However, increasing privacy concerns and growing demand for the safe infrastructure of data confidentiality are hampering the market.
Browse the full report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/e-health-global-market-outlook-2016-2022 .
Healthcare providers segment held a substantial share in 2014, as e-Health offers great convenience to healthcare professionals in terms of patient work flow and data management. North America commanded the market attributed to the availability of supportive infrastructure such as high-speed internet. Asia-Pacific is expected to witness lucrative growth during the forecast period owing to increasing government support to improve healthcare infrastructure.
Some of the key players in E-Health market include Epocrates, Inc., Nike, Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation, IBM, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc., CompuMed, Inc., Telecare Corporation, McKinsey & Company, Cerner Corporation, Fitbit Inc., athenahealth, Inc., eClinicalWorks, Proteus Digital Health, Apple, Motion Computing, Inc., CureMD and GE Healthcare.
Place a direct purchase order on this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/184953 .
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Request a sample to this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/184953 .
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: email@example.com