Orbis Research’s Medical Devices sector report, “Women’s Health – Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2016″ provides an overview of Women’s Health currently in pipeline stage.
The report provides comprehensive information on the pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development. The report reviews major players involved in the pipeline product development. It also provides information about clinical trials in progress, which includes trial phase, trial status, trial start and end dates, and, the number of trials for the key Women’s Health pipeline products.
This report is prepared using data sourced from in-house databases, secondary and primary research by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
Request a sample of this report @ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/163270
– Extensive coverage of the Women’s Health under development
– The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
– The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Women’s Health and list all their pipeline projects
– The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
– The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
– Recent developments in the segment / industry
Purchase a copy of Women’s Health – Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2016 Report Visit: http://orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/163270
Reasons to buy
– The report enables you to –
– Formulate significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
– Identify and understand important and diverse types of Women’s Health under development
– Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
– Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying major players with the most promising pipeline
– In-depth analysis of the product’s current stage of development, territory and estimated launch date
Accord Biomaterials, Inc.
Acelity L.P. Inc.
Advanced Prenatal Therapeutics, Inc.
AEGEA Medical, Inc.
Aethlon Medical Inc
Amniotix Technologies Ltd
Aneeve Nanotechnologies LLC
Atossa Genetics Inc
Bayer HealthCare AG
Baylor College of Medicine
Baystate Medical Center
Becton Dickinson and Co
BioResonator Good Eye AB
Birmont Medical Ltd.
Boston Scientific Corp
Cambridge Design Partner Ltd.
Cath Med Ltd.
Ceragenix Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Discreet Secrete Solutions
DS Labs, Inc
Enox Biopharma Inc
EVE Medical Systems Ltd
Ferring Pharmaceuticals A/S
Fibro Control Inc.
Galmedics Biotech Ltd
Global Health Partnerships
Healingstone Co Ltd
Some Points From TOC:
1.1 List of Tables
Table 1: Women’s Health – Pipeline Products by Stage of Development 28
Table 2: Women’s Health – Pipeline Products by Territory 29
Table 3: Women’s Health – Pipeline Products by Regulatory Path 30
Table 4: Women’s Health – Pipeline Products by Estimated Approval Date 31
Table 5: Women’s Health – Ongoing Clinical Trials 32
Table 6: Women’s Health Companies – Pipeline Products by Stage of Development 33
Table 7: Women’s Health – Pipeline Products by Stage of Development 37
Table 8: Accord Biomaterials, Inc. Pipeline Products & Ongoing Clinical Trials Overview 41
Table 9: Diagnostic Monitoring Tool – Preeclampsia – Product Status 41
Table 10: Diagnostic Monitoring Tool – Preeclampsia – Product Description 41
Table 11: Acelity L.P. Inc. Pipeline Products & Ongoing Clinical Trials Overview 42
Table 12: Strattice For Lumpectomy Reconstruction – Product Status 42
Table 13: Strattice For Lumpectomy Reconstruction – Product Description 42
Table 14: Advanced Prenatal Therapeutics, Inc. Pipeline Products & Ongoing Clinical Trials Overview 43
Table 15: Targeted Apheresis Cartridge For Preeclampsia – Product Status 43
Table 16: Targeted Apheresis Cartridge For Preeclampsia – Product Description 43
Table 17: AEGEA Medical, Inc. Pipeline Products & Ongoing Clinical Trials Overview 44
Table 18: AEGEA Vapor System – Product Status 44
Table 19: AEGEA Vapor System – Product Description 44
Table 20: AEGEA Medical, Inc. – Ongoing Clinical Trials Overview 45
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/orbis-research
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/orbisresearch
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OrbisResearch