GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, has released its latest report, “CountryFocus: Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape – US”. The report is an essential source of information on and analysis of the healthcare, regulatory and reimbursement landscape in the US. It identifies the key trends in the country’s healthcare market and provides insights into its demographic, regulatory, and reimbursement landscape and healthcare infrastructure. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights into the trends and segmentation of its pharmaceutical and medical device markets. It uses data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research, and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
Browse the full report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/countryfocus-healthcare-regulatory-and-reimbursement-landscape-us .
The population of the US in 2015 was 326 million, having grown at a CAGR of 1% from 2008. In 2015, the government spent 17.5% of GDP in 2015 on medical and health science and exported $32.8 billion of pharmaceutical products. The pharmaceutical market in the US was worth $354 billion in 2015 and is projected to reach $497 billion by 2020, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 4.4%. The medical device market was valued at $161 billion in 2015 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.5% to $209 billion by 2020.
Place a direct purchase order on this report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/181422 .
Note: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
– The report provides information on the healthcare, regulatory, and reimbursement landscape in the US, and includes –
– An overview of the pharmaceutical and medical device markets, comprising market size, segmentation, and key drivers and barriers
– Profiles and SWOT analyses of the major players in the pharmaceutical market: Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer, Merck & Co., Gilead Science and Amgen; and profiles and SWOT analyses of the major players in the medical device market: Johnson and Johnson, GE Healthcare, Siemens, Medtronic, and Philips Healthcare
– An insightful review of the reimbursement and regulatory landscape, with analysis covering details of the country’s healthcare reimbursement process, regulatory agencies and the approval processes for new drugs and medical devices
– Detailed analysis of the country’s political and economic environment, covering economic indicators, demographics, healthcare infrastructure and healthcare expenditure
– An overview of the opportunities for and challenges to growth in the US healthcare market
Request a sample CountryFocus: Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape-US Report
List of Table :
Table 1: Pharmaceutical Market, US, Revenue ($bn), 2008-2015 19
Table 2: Pharmaceutical Market, US, Revenue ($bn), 2016-2020 20
Table 3: Pharmaceutical Market, US, Exports and Imports ($bn), 2008-2015 22
Table 4: Pharmaceutical Market, Biologics Approvals, US, 2014-2016 27
Table 5: Pharmaceutical market, Approved biosimilars, US, 2016 29
Table 6: Pharmaceutical Market, US, Top Five Therapeutic Areas, 2014 32
Table 7: Pharmaceutical Market, Johnson & Johnson, Major Products, 2016 35
Table 8: Pharmaceutical Market, Johnson & Johnson, Global, Late-Stage Pipeline, 2016 36
Table 9: Pharmaceutical Market, Pfizer, Late-Stage Pipeline, 2016 46
Table 10: Pharmaceutical Market, Merck & Co., Global, Major Products, 2015 54
Table 11: Pharmaceutical Market, Merck & Co., Global, Late-Stage Pipeline, 2016 56
Table 12: Medical Device Market, Gilead Sciences, Major Products, 2016 63
Table 13: Pharmaceutical Market, Gilead Sciences, Global, Late-Stage Pipeline, 2016 64
Table 14: Pharmaceutical Market, Amgen, Global, Late-Stage Pipeline, 2016 72
Table 15: Medical Device Market, US, Revenue ($bn), 2008-2015 79
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org