Lung cancer is currently is the most common cause of death from cancer worldwide. Of total lung cancer incident cases, approximately 85% are the non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) subtype. NSCLC patients are usually diagnosed in the later stages of the disease, with poor prognosis. Historically, treatment options for advanced-stage NSCLC patients have been dominated by chemotherapy. However, the launch of targeted therapies such as Iressa (gefitinib) in 2003, Tarceva (erlotinib) in 2004, and Xalkori (crizotinib) in 2011, has shifted the treatment landscape towards personalized medicine.
As a drug class, immunotherapeutics are projected to contribute the most to the US market expansion. As a result, both these drug classes are expected to take patient share away from branded chemotherapy, a class that will contract as a whole at a negative CAGR of 18.4%. The growth of the IO drug class will be fueled by the increasing use of immunotherapies across histologies and lines of therapy in NSCLC. The use of PD-1 checkpoint inhibitors in first-line therapy of NSCLC is expected to take away significant sales from conventional chemotherapies that are typically used in the first line.
Check the Discount for this Report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/177147 .
This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 24 hrs. (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
– Overview of NSCLC including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
– Detailed information on the key drugs in the US including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
– Sales forecast for the top drugs in the US from 2015-2025.
– Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting the US NSCLC market.
Reasons to buy
– Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
– Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for NSCLC.
– Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
– Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
– Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2015-2025 in the US.
Request a Sample of this Report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/177147 .
Some Points from List of Tables
Table 1: Definitions Used in the AJCC Lung Cancer Staging System 26
Table 2: AJCC Staging of NSCLC 27
Table 3: Symptoms of NSCLC 29
Table 4: Prognostic Factors for NSCLC 30
Table 5: Prognosis for NSCLC Based on Initial Staging 30
Table 6: Prevalence of Brain and Bone Metastases in NSCLC 33
Table 7: Biomarker Testing Rates in Nonsquamous NSCLC 34
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019