GlobalData’s new report, “United States Mammography Equipment Market Outlook to 2022”, provides key market data on the United States Mammography Equipment market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, volume (in units) and average prices (USD) within market segements – Film Screen Mammography Equipment and Full Field Digital Mammography Equipment.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market segements, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants. Based on the availability of data for the particular market and country, information related to pipeline products, news and deals is available in the report.
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
Request a sample of the report: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/188467
– Market size and company share data for Mammography Equipment market segements – Film Screen Mammography Equipment and Full Field Digital Mammography Equipment.
– Annualized market revenues (USD million) and volume (units) data for each of the market segements. Data is provided from 2008 to 2015 and forecast to 2022.
– 2015 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market segements.
– Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the United States Mammography Equipment market.
– Key players covered include Siemens Limited, GE Healthcare Limited, Hologic Inc and Others.
Buy the report@http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/188467
Reasons to buy
– Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
– Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
– Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
– Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
– What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand capitalize.
GE Healthcare Ltd
Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019