WiseGuyReports.Com Publish a New Market Research Report On – “U.S. In-Vitro Diagnostics 2017 Market Size,Status and Forecast to 2021”.
Did you know?
– Nova Biomedical is the largest privately owned in-vitro diagnostic company in the United States.
– As of December 31, 2015, Exact Sciences Corporation had 677 full-time employees.
– Sandy Athenson is Vice President & General Manager, Transfusion Diagnostics at Immucor, Inc..
– In August, 2016, Alere Inc. received FDA Clearance for its Alere™ i RSV test, the first rapid molecular test that can be used at the point-of-care to detect RSV infection in 13 minutes or less.
– As of December 31, 2015, more than 19,000 physicians in over 70 countries had ordered Oncotype DX gene expression tests from Genomic Health, Inc. which have been used to guide treatment decisions for more than 600,000 cancer patients worldwide.
– In January, 2016, Banyan Biomarkers, Inc. and Royal Philips announced that they had entered into a multi-year joint development agreement to develop and commercialise a new handheld blood test to detect and evaluate mild traumatic brain injury at the point-of-care.
– For the year ended December 31, 2015, Cepheid reported revenue of $538.6 million.
Download Sample Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/900071-the-top-100-u-s-in-vitro-diagnostics-companies
For more information or any query mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
These are just a tiny sample of the 1,000’s of facts to be found in ‘The Top 100 U.S. In-Vitro Diagnostics Companies’.
This unique and comprehensive report profiles the top 100 U.S. manufacturers of in-vitro diagnostics. These global leaders are continually developing new and innovative products to add to their already comprehensive portfolios. They are located right across the United States and have highly effective worldwide commercial networks.
Profile information for each company in ‘The Top 100 U.S. In-Vitro Diagnostics Companies’ typically includes:
– Company Contact Information – Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Addresses
– Key Company Decision Makers – From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
– Specialised fields such as Company Description, Ownership, Products, Clinical Specialties/Diseases, Diagnostic Disciplines, Revenue, Year Established and Number of Employees.
Report Target Market:
1) IVD Manufacturers
Usage: competitive/financial analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification
<!– [if !supportLineBreakNewLine]–>
2) IVD Suppliers
‘The Top 100 U.S. In-Vitro Diagnostics Companies’ is perfect for suppliers of goods and services such as components and sub-assemblies and development, design and manufacturing services who wish to identify top potential customers.
3) IVD Distributors
The report is very useful to IVD distributors to identify the leading U.S. in-vitro diagnostics companies with the best products.
Note: Most people will be aware of some of the major U.S. in-vitro diagnostics companies such as ACON Laboratories, Inc., Abaxis, Inc., Myriad Genetics, Inc., Ortho Clinical Diagnostics and Quidel Corporation but this major new report looks at all 100 of the top companies – companies like – GenMark Diagnostics, Inc. – GenMark Diagnostics, Inc. (NASDAQ: GNMK) is a leading provider of automated, multiplex molecular diagnostic testing systems that detect and measure DNA and RNA targets to diagnose disease and optimize patient treatment. The Company’s XT-8® system is designed to support a broad range of molecular diagnostic tests with a compact, easy-to-use workstation and self-contained, disposable test cartridges. As of December 31, 2015, GenMark had an installed base of 633 XT-8® systems, or placements, with their customers. In June, 2016, the Company achieved the CE Mark for its ePlex sample-to-answer multiplex molecular diagnostics System and ePlex Respiratory Pathogen (RP) Panel. GenMark is headquartered in Carlsbad, California, United States, had annual revenue of $39.4 million in 2015 and has 233 employees. The Company is led by Hany Massarany, President And Chief Executive Officer.
Complete Report Details @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/900071-the-top-100-u-s-in-vitro-diagnostics-companies
Report data field structure is as follows:
– Company Name
– Year Established
– Number of Employees
– Key Executives
– Company Description
– Clinical Specialties/Diseases
– Diagnostic Disciplines
– Revenue ($U.S. million)
– Location Status
– Stock Exchange/Ticker Symbol
– Parent Company
Research Facts is one of the world’s leading companies in life sciences publishing. It has a large portfolio of best-selling reports spanning diagnostics, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and medical devices. It’s customers include most of the world’s major companies in these sectors e.g. Abbott Laboratories, Alcon, Allergan, Aurobindo Pharma, Axis-Shield, Baxter, Bayer, B. Braun, BD, Biomet, Boehringer Ingelheim, CareFusion, Covance, Covidien, C.R. Bard, Edwards Lifesciences, Fresenius, GE Healthcare, Genzyme, HemoCue, Intuitive Surgical, Ipsen, Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic, Merit Medical Systems, Millipore, Mölnlycke Health Care, Novartis, Paul Hartmann, Philips Medical, Qiagen, Siemens Healthcare, Smith & Nephew, Synthes, Teleflex, Teva, Zentiva etc.. Research Facts also counts many multinational financial services, law and management consulting firms such as Bain & Company, McKinsey & Company and The Boston Consulting Group among its customers.
Research Facts currently has customers in some forty countries across the globe e.g. Austria, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Finland, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Mauritius, Netherlands, Pakistan, Peru, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, and the United States.
Research Facts’ reports help you make informed decisions about the markets and organisations that affect your business.
– Learn more about your target markets and target companies
– Top level research on all the major players in a market
– See which organisations dominate your major markets
– Get detailed information on particular organisations
For more information or any query mail at email@example.com
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports features an exhaustive list of market research reports from hundreds of publishers worldwide. We boast a database spanning virtually every market category and an even more comprehensive collection of rmaket research reports under these categories and sub-categories.