The Global Top 100 IVD Companies In Europe Industry latest research report provides in-depth analysis of definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The report also consists of development trends, competitive landscape analysis, and key regions development status of IVD Companies in Europe Industry.
Browse more detail information about The Top 100 IVD Companies In Europe Market Report at: http://www.absolutereports.com/the-top-200-ivd-companies-in-europe-10310329
Did you know?
- With 1,400 employees, Randox Laboratories is the largest diagnostic company in the United Kingdom.
- InGen is the leading independent distributor of in-vitro diagnostics in France.
- With 13 offices and a team of 250 employees, Vienna, Austria headquartered, Biomedica
Medizinprodukte GmbH & Co KG is the leading distributor of in-vitro diagnostics in Central and Eastern Europe.
- Marcel van Kasteel is CEO at Philips Handheld Diagnostics.
- Over 30,000 clinical chemistries and haematology analysers from Diatron Medical Instruments are in laboratory use.
- Abingdon Health, launched Seralite®-FLC in 2016, the world’s first rapid diagnostic device in multiple myeloma.
- Revenues at bioMérieux reached €1,965 million in 2015.
Get a PDF Sample of the Top 100 IVD Companies in Europe Market Research Report at: http://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/10310329
Profile information in ‘The Top 200 IVD Companies in Europe’ includes:
– Company Contact Information – Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website
- Key Company Decision Makers – From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Company Description, Products, Manufacturers Represented, Clinical
- Specialties/Diseases, Diagnostic Disciplines, Year Established, Number of Employees, Revenue,
- Location Status, Ownership, Stock Exchange/Ticker Symbol and Parent Company.
Report Target Market:
1) IVD Manufacturers
Usage: competitive/financial analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification
2) IVD Suppliers
This report is perfect for suppliers of goods and services such as components and sub-assemblies
and development, design and manufacturing services who wish to identify top potential customers.
3) IVD Distributors
‘The Top 200 IVD Companies In Europe’ is very useful to IVD distributors to identify the leading manufacturers with the best products.
4) IVD Associations
This report is ideal for IVD associations to identify new member companies.
Purchase report @ http://www.absolutereports.com/purchase/10310329
Note: This major new report looks at all 200 of the top IVD companies in Europe – companies like:
– Trinity Biotech Plc – Founded in 1992 and headquartered in Bray, Ireland, Trinity Biotech develops, acquires, manufactures and markets diagnostic systems, including both reagents and instrumentation, for the point-of- care and clinical laboratory segments of the diagnostic market. The Company’s 400 products are used to detect infectious diseases and to quantify the level of
Haemoglobin A1c and other chemistry parameters in serum, plasma and whole blood. Trinity
Biotech sells direct in the United States, Germany, France and the United Kingdom and through a
network of international distributors and strategic partners in over 75 countries worldwide. The
Company is quoted on the NASDAQ exchange and had total revenues of $100.2m in 2015. Trinity
Biotech employs in excess of 570 people worldwide and is led by Ronan O’Caoimh, Chairman and
Chief Executive Officer.
– Triolab AS – Broendby, Denmark headquartered Triolab AS offers an extensive product range from point-of- care testing to full automation of clinical laboratories in the fields of coagulation,
haematology, clinical chemistry, transfusion and transplantation diagnostics, molecular diagnostics and microbiology. Due to its extensive product range and vast experience in the field of clinical
diagnostics, Triolab AS has customers in all healthcare segments, from small clinical laboratories to
large laboratory centres and hospital departments. The Company has sister companies in Finland,
Norway and Sweden. Together they are one of the leading diagnostic suppliers in the Nordic area.
Triolab AS is part of the Swedish Addtech Group and is led by Finn Ulbæk Andersen, Managing
Research Facts is one of the world’s leading companies in life sciences publishing. It has a large
portfolio of best-selling reports spanning diagnostics, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and medical
devices. Its customers include most of the world’s major companies in these sectors e.g. Abbott
Laboratories, Alcon, Allergan, Aurobindo Pharma, Axis-Shield, Baxter, Bayer, B. Braun, BD, Biomet,
Boehringer Ingelheim, CareFusion, Covance, Covidien, C.R. Bard, Edwards Lifesciences, Fresenius, GE Healthcare, Genzyme, HemoCue, Intuitive Surgical, Ipsen, Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic, Merit Medical Systems, Millipore, Mölnlycke Health Care, Novartis, Paul Hartmann, Philips Medical, Qiagen, Siemens Healthcare, Smith & Nephew, Synthes, Teleflex, Teva, Zentiva etc.. Research Facts also counts many multinational financial services, law and management consulting firms such as Bain & Company, McKinsey & Company and The Boston Consulting Group among its customers.
Research Facts currently has customers in some forty countries across the globe e.g. Austria,
Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Finland,
Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Mauritius, Netherlands,
Pakistan, Peru, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain,
Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, and the United States.
Research Facts’ reports help you make informed decisions about the markets and organisations that affect your business.
- Learn more about your target markets and target companies
- Top level research on all the major players in a market
- See which organisations dominate your major markets
- Get detailed information on particular organisations
Get Discount on The Top 100 IVD Companies In Europe Market Research Report at: http://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-discount/10310329
About Absolute Reports:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated towards bringing an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
+1-408 520 9750
Email – email@example.com
Get More Market Research Related News, visit www.marketresearch.news