The Global Top 100 U.S. In-Vitro Diagnostics Companies Market latest research report provides in-depth analysis of definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The report also consists of development trends, competitive landscape analysis, and key regions development status of U.S. In-Vitro Diagnostics Companies Industry.
Browse more detail information about The Top 100 U.S. In-Vitro Diagnostics Companies Market Report at: http://www.absolutereports.com/the-top-100-u-s-in-vitro-diagnostics-companies-10303786
Did you know?
- Nova Biomedical is the largest privately owned in-vitro diagnostic company in the United States.
- As of December 31, 2015, Exact Sciences Corporation had 677 full-time employees.
- Sandy Athenson is Vice President & General Manager, Transfusion Diagnostics at Immucor, Inc..
- In August, 2016, Alere Inc. received FDA Clearance for its Alere™ i RSV test, the first rapid molecular test that can be used at the point-of-care to detect RSV infection in 13 minutes or less.
- As of December 31, 2015, more than 19,000 physicians in over 70 countries had ordered Oncotype DX gene expression tests from Genomic Health, Inc. which have been used to guide treatment decisions for more than 600,000 cancer patients worldwide.
- In January, 2016, Banyan Biomarkers, Inc. and Royal Philips announced that they had entered into a multi-year joint development agreement to develop and commercialise a new handheld blood test to detect and evaluate mild traumatic brain injury at the point-of-care.
- For the year ended December 31, 2015, Cepheid reported revenue of $538.6 million.
Get a PDF Sample of the Top 100 U.S. In-Vitro Diagnostics Companies Market Research Report at: http://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/10303786
Profile information for each company in ‘The Top 100 U.S. In-Vitro Diagnostics Companies’ typically includes:
- Company Contact Information – Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Addresses
- Key Company Decision Makers – From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Company Description, Ownership, Products, Clinical Specialties/Diseases, Diagnostic Disciplines, Revenue, Year Established and Number of Employees.
Purchase report @ http://www.absolutereports.com/purchase/10303786
Report Target Market:
1) IVD Manufacturers
Usage: competitive/financial analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification
2) IVD Suppliers
‘The Top 100 U.S. In-Vitro Diagnostics Companies’ is perfect for suppliers of goods and services such as components and sub-assemblies and development, design and manufacturing services who wish to identify top potential customers.
3) IVD Distributors
The report is very useful to IVD distributors to identify the leading U.S. in-vitro diagnostics companies with the best products.
Get Discount on The Top 100 U.S. In-Vitro Diagnostics Companies Market Research Report at: http://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-discount/10303786
About Absolute Reports:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated towards bringing an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
+1-408 520 9750
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Get More Market Research Related News, visit www.marketresearch.news