Seasonal Influenza – Epidemiology Forecast to 2025 report provides in-depth study of disease, its global trends and epidemiological forecast. Influenza, commonly known as the flu, is a contagious respiratory illness caused by influenza viruses resulting in mild to severe influenza-like illness. Seasonal influenza affects persons of all ages. Each year, between 5% and 15% of the world’s population is affected by seasonal influenza (WHO, 2013). Complications of influenza include pneumonia, bronchitis, ear infections, sinus infections, and worsening of chronic medical conditions such as congestive heart failure, asthma, or diabetes. Vaccination has been shown to reduce influenza morbidity and mortality and high economic burden associated with influenza illness.
Epidemiologists identified country-specific population-based studies and government-collated surveillance data to build the influenza forecast, and utilized appropriate proxy data where applicable. Moreover, clinically relevant segmentations are provided for diagnosed incident cases of seasonal influenza, including influenza-like illness (ILI) cases, lab confirmed cases, hospitalized cases, and averted cases. Lastly, uniform diagnostic criteria are utilized for all segmentations across the 7MM using ICD-10 codes J09-J10, and seasonal versus calendar year influenza cases were reconciled, for example, by applying rates from the 2007-2008 influenza season to the 2007 calendar year population.
Browse Detail Market Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/epicast-report-seasonal-influenza-epidemiology-forecast-to-2025
In the 7MM, epidemiologists forecast that the seasonal influenza vaccination coverage will increase from 323,457,073 people in 2015 to 344,202,999 people in 2025, at an Annual Growth Rate (AGR) of 0.64%. The US will have the largest population vaccinated for seasonal influenza among the 7MM throughout the forecast period, while Spain will have the lowest. In the 7MM, Epidemiologists forecast that the diagnosed outpatient ILI incident cases will increase from 38,432,598 cases in 2015 to 38,686,403 cases in 2025, at an AGR of 0.07%. The influenza cases averted by seasonal influenza vaccinations will increase from 1,801,663 cases in 2015 to 1,858,033 cases in 2025.
Scope of this report:
• The Seasonal Influenza EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors, comorbidities, and the global and historical trends for seasonal influenza in the seven major markets (7MM) (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan). It includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast for the diagnosed incident cases of seasonal influenza segmented by age and sex in the 7MM. Moreover, clinically relevant segmentations are provided for diagnosed incident cases of seasonal influenza, including influenza-like illness (ILI) cases, lab confirmed cases, hospitalized cases, and averted cases. In addition, the report also includes the number of individuals who received the influenza vaccination in the 7MM. For all the 7MM, diagnosed incident cases are segmented by age (0-4 years, 5-17 years, 18-64 years, and =65 years) and sex.
• The seasonal influenza epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
• The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 8MM.
Request Sample Copy of this Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/epicast-report-seasonal-influenza-epidemiology-forecast-to-2025/request-sample
Reasons To Buy this Report:
The Seasonal Influenza EpiCast report will allow you to –
• Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global seasonal influenza market.
• Quantify patient populations in the global seasonal influenza market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
• Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for seasonal influenza therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
Explore Related Reports:
• EpiCast Report: Hyperparathyroidism – Epidemiology Forecast to 2025:
• Retinal Degeneration Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2016:
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Felton Office Plaza,
6265 Highway 9,
Felton, California, 95018,
Email Us: email@example.com
Our Website: http://www.hexareports.com/
Visit our Blog: http://hexareports.blogspot.com/