Researchmoz added Most up-to-date research on “Pipeline Review, H2 2017- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer | ResearchMoz” to its huge collection of research reports.
Global Markets Direct’s latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides an overview of the Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (Oncology) pipeline landscape.
Non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) is the most common type of lung cancer. NSCLC is a cancer (malignancy) that originates in the tissues of the lungs or the cells lining the airways. Symptoms of lung cancer usually occur in later stages of the disease. The signs and symptoms include persistent cough that may get worse over time, trouble breathing or shortness of breath, constant chest pain or discomfort, bloody phlegm or spit (sputum), fatigue and weakness and unintentional weight loss. The disease might be controlled with the help of medications, chemotherapy and modifications in lifestyle.
Global Markets Direct’s Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Filing rejected/Withdrawn, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Phase 0, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 7, 1, 45, 178, 148, 1, 16, 156, 17 and 8 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 14, 7, 37 and 7 molecules, respectively.
Make an Enquiry of this report @ http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=905720
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Directs proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (Oncology).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (Oncology).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and its most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=905720