This report provides an important expert quantitative analysis on the contract dose manufacturing industry. PharmSource is the most definitive, trustworthy source of strategic insight on this topic in the bio/pharmaceutical realm.
Founded on the industry’s most comprehensive database of the dose CMO industry (PharmSource’s Strategic Advantage Database of Contract Service Providers) this analysis is driven by our proprietary model of the dose manufacturing industry, which is continuously updated and refined. The model and assumptions are fully explained so readers can understand how the analysis and conclusions have been established.
This 25-page report includes an Executive Summary, and chapters on Industry Structure and Size, Industry Size and Growth, CMO Market Shares and concludes with a chapter on The Outlook for the Dose CMO Industry, which provides further analysis and assesses the report’s implications for the dose CMO industry. In addition, it includes an appendix on methodology.
– This report characterizes the contract dose manufacturing industry along a number of quantitative dimensions, including number and type of participants, market size and market shares of the top CMOs, and provides PharmSource’s expert outlook for the industry.
– The contract dose manufacturing universe, for purposes of this report, includes companies that actively promote themselves as contract manufacturers (CMOs) that produce a client’s formulations for pharmaceuticals supplied to the highly regulated markets in North America, Europe and Japan.
– This year PharmSource includes an even broader scope of contract manufacturers, with a new sweep of European participants to provide increased granularity about these companies.
– The report defines the contract dose manufacturing universe as including 280 companies headquartered primarily in North America, Europe, Japan and India.
Get this report @ 15% discount
Reasons to buy
– The expertise and skilled analysis in this 25-page report gives important insight you won’t find in any other source. This report is required reading for –
– CMO executives and strategic decision-makers: you’ll find this report an indispensable resource for understanding the industry and a critical input for strategic planning efforts.
– Sourcing and procurement executives in bio/pharmaceutical companies: you’ll find the report a critical resource for understanding crucial components of the supply base that will provide insights for supplier selection and management.
– Private equity investors: you’ll get a deeper understanding of the market and important insight for identifying potential investment targets.
Table of Content: Key Points
Executive Summary 1
Industry Structure and Size 3
Industry Size and Growth 9
CMO Market Shares 12
The Outlook for the Dose CMO Industry 14
Methodology for Market Size and Growth Estimates 21
List of Tables
Table 1 Summary of CMO Facility Acquisition Activity 2012-2015
Table 2 CMO Acquisitions of Bio/Pharmaceutical Company Facilities 2015
Table 3 Acquisitions of CMOs by CMOs 2015
Table 4 Selected Exits from the Dose CMO Sector 2015
Table 5 Private Equity Investment Activity in 2015
Table 6 Private Equity Investments in the Dose CMO Industry 2011-2015
Table 7 Revenue Comparison of Leading CMOs 2012-2015
List of Figures
Figure 1 Geographic Reach of Dose CMO Universe
Figure 2 Distribution of Dose CMOs by Revenue (Number of CMOs)
Figure 3 Dose CMO Market Size 2009-2015
Figure 4 Dose CMO Dosage Form Segments ($ billion)
Figure 5 Dose CMO Industry Market Share by Company Size
Figure 6 FDA NDA Approvals 2010-2015
Figure 7 Outsourcing Propensity of Global Bio/Pharma Companies 2006-2015
Figure 8 Orphan NMEs approved by the FDA 2010-2015
Figure A1 Company Bridge from 2015 Report to 2016 Report
Entire Bundle Purchase @ 35% Discount
Offer valid till 31 January
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Get in touch: