Captive capacity remains the largest impediment to faster growth of the contract manufacturing and development industry. Based on recent capital expenditure trends, its clear that bio/pharma companies would rather make than buy.
According to the latest PharmSource Trend Report, Bio/Pharma CapEx Trends 2016, bio/pharma companies have invested over $150 billion for new plant and equipment in the past 5 years, an amount at least 10 times greater than what CMOs have invested in themselves. Global and generic bio/pharma companies, in particular, have invested heavily in new capacity, especially for biopharmaceuticals and in emerging markets.
– Bio/Pharma CapEx Trends 2016 analyzes recent trends in capital spending by bio/pharma companies and assesses the implications for the CMO industry.
– It tracks spending by major segments of the bio/pharma industry, with detailed information on investments by global and generic biopharma companies.
– It discusses the outlook for the next five years, analyzes why major bio/pharma companies continue to favor captive capacity and describes the continuing role of CMOs in the bio/pharma supply chain.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=903182
Reasons to buy
– The 16-page report provides important insight that you wont find in any other source. This report is required reading for –
– CMO executives and strategic decision-makers who seriously follow the global CMO industry, including dose and API manufacturers.
– Bio/Pharma sponsors that buy contract manufacturing services and need to understand contract manufacturing industry drivers.
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 1
CapEx Overview 3
CapEx Relative to Other Financial Indicators 6
Nature of Capital Expenditure – What Is Being Built 8
What It Means 10
Recently Announced and Completed Investments by Global Bio/Pharma Companies 12
Manufacturing Investments in Emerging Markets 2014-2021 by Global Bio/Pharma Companies 14
Selected CapEx Investments by Generic Companies 2014 Onwards 15
Make an Enquiry of this report @ http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=903182
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
Mr. Nachiket Ghumare,
USA-Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948
Follow us on LinkedIn @ http://bit.ly/1TBmnVG