Orbis Research Present’s “PharmSource-Bio/ Pharma CapEx Trends 2016″ provides an overview of Global Top Countries PharmSource-Bio/ Pharma CapEx 2016 Market Research Synopsis with inputs from industry experts
Captive capacity remains the largest impediment to faster growth of the contract manufacturing and development industry. Based on recent capital expenditure trends, it’s clear that bio/pharma companies would rather “make than buy.”
According to the latest PharmSource Trend Report, Bio/Pharma CapEx Trends 2016, bio/pharma companies have invested over $150 billion for new plant and equipment in the past 5 years, an amount at least 10 times greater than what CMOs have invested in themselves. Global and generic bio/pharma companies, in particular, have invested heavily in new capacity, especially for biopharmaceuticals and in emerging markets.
Request a sample of this report @ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/163277
– Bio/Pharma CapEx Trends 2016 analyzes recent trends in capital spending by bio/pharma companies and assesses the implications for the CMO industry.
– It tracks spending by major segments of the bio/pharma industry, with detailed information on investments by global and generic biopharma companies.
– It discusses the outlook for the next five years, analyzes why major bio/pharma companies continue to favor captive capacity and describes the continuing role of CMOs in the bio/pharma supply chain.
Purchase a copy of PharmSource – Bio/Pharma CapEx Trends 2016 Report Visit: http://orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/163277
Reasons to buy
– The 16-page report provides important insight that you won’t find in any other source. This report is required reading for –
– CMO executives and strategic decision-makers who seriously follow the global CMO industry, including dose and API manufacturers.
– Bio/Pharma sponsors that buy contract manufacturing services and need to understand contract manufacturing industry drivers.
Some Points From TOC:
List of Tables
Table 1 Composition of the PharmSource Universe
Table 2 Analysis of Identified CapEx Projects
Table 3 Location of Identified CapEx Projects
List of Figures
Figure 1 CapEx by Company Sector 2015
Figure 2 Comparison of CapEx Change to Revenue Change 2010-2015
Figure 3 CapEx Trends at Bio/Pharma Companies 2010-2015
Figure 4 CapEx Spend and Growth Rate for Global Bio/Pharma Companies
Figure 5 Cash Spent on Dividends, Share Repurchase and CapEx by Selected US Global Bio/Pharma Companies 2010-2015
Figure 6 Capital Expenditure for Leading Public CDMOs
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019
Email Id: email@example.com