Orbis Research’s Inclusive Report “Percutaneous Coronary Interventions-South America Analysis and Market Forecasts” Provide An overview On Market Strategies and Competitive Landscape.
Coronary artery disease (CAD) is a global public health and socioeconomic problem that affects millions of lives each year. Percutaneous coronary interventions (PCIs) such as stenting and angioplasty have been widely adopted worldwide to treat a range of CAD indications. The market for devices used in PCI is a dynamic and competitive one that is saturated with numerous players trying to gain share by developing innovative technologies. Emerging stent technologies in the coronary stent market, including bioabsorbable stents (BASes) and the third generation of drug-eluting stents (DESes) with biodegradable polymer/polymer-free coatings, aim to address the unmet needs of treating complex lesions and challenging patient populations. This report examines the PCI market in the major South American market, Brazil.
This report provides insight into the adoption trends, market dynamics, competitive landscape, marketed and pipeline products, current and emerging players, as well as market outlooks in the South American market. The report identifies the unmet needs in the market while providing an understanding of physicians’ perceptions in using and evaluating the adoption of different types of percutaneous coronary devices.
Request a sample of this report @ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/162017
Key Questions Answered
– What is the current and future PCI market outlook in the developed and emerging markets? What trends are affecting the South American market?
– Which are the key, high growth markets that device manufacturers should expand into? Which markets are growing the fastest, and what are the top-selling products in each segment?
– What are the unmet needs with the current generation of devices? How will emerging technologies such as bioabsorbable stents and drug-eluting stents fulfill these unmet needs?
– What is the physician perception of these new technologies? Which indications have been treated most successfully using minimally invasive treatments?
– What are the challenges and complications that have hindered widespread adoption?
– With developing the next-generation of devices, what aspects of the technology are device manufacturers focused on optimizing? How will new entrants impact the South American PCI market?
Purchase a copy of Percutaneous Coronary Interventions-South America Analysis and Market Forecasts Visit : http://orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/162017
Reasons to buy
– “What Do Physicians Think” quotes provide a unique insight into how healthcare professionals are reacting to events within the industry, and what their responses could mean for industry strategists. This information is essential for all strategic decision makers in every organization allowing them to act on high quality information.
Some Points From TOC:
1.1 List of Tables
Table 1: Medicare National Average of Inpatient Hospital Reimbursement for Percutaneous Coronary Interventions, 2015-2016
Table 2: Hospital Outpatient Reimbursement for Percutaneous Coronary Interventions, 2015
Table 3: Key Mergers, Acquisitions, and Partnerships in Percutaneous Coronary Interventions Market
Table 4: Complex Coronary Indications and Estimated Incidence
Table 5: Abbott Vascular – Company SWOT Analysis
Table 6: Abbott Vascular – Marketed Products Assessment
Table 7: B. Braun – Company SWOT Analysis
Table 8: B. Braun – Marketed Products Assessment
Table 9: Biosensors International – Company SWOT Analysis
Table 10: Biosensors International – Marketed Products Assessment
Table 11: Biotronik – Company SWOT Analysis
Table 12: Biotronik – Marketed Products Assessment
Table 13: Boston Scientific – Company SWOT Analysis
Table 14: Boston Scientific – Marketed Products Assessment
Table 15: Medtronic – Company SWOT Analysis
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/orbis-research
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/orbisresearch
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OrbisResearch