Orbis Research’s Medical Devices sector report, “Pain Management – Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2016″ provides an overview of Pain Management currently in pipeline stage.
The report provides comprehensive information on the pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development. The report reviews major players involved in the pipeline product development. It also provides information about clinical trials in progress, which includes trial phase, trial status, trial start and end dates, and, the number of trials for the key Pain Management pipeline products.
This report is prepared using data sourced from in-house databases, secondary and primary research by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
Request a sample of this report @ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/162010
– Extensive coverage of the Pain Management under development
– The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
– The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Pain Management and list all their pipeline projects
– The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
– The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
– Recent developments in the segment / industry
Purchase a copy of Pain Management – Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2016 Report Visit: http://orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/162010
Reasons to buy
– The report enables you to –
– Formulate significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
– Identify and understand important and diverse types of Pain Management under development
– Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
– Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying major players with the most promising pipeline
– In-depth analysis of the product’s current stage of development, territory and estimated launch date
Advanced Amputee Solutions, LLC
Algometron Pty Ltd
Blacktown NC LLC
Cerimon Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
CoolSense Medical Ltd.
EP Global Communications, Inc.
GRoK Technologies LLC
Hadassah Medical Center
IMEXCO General Ltd.
Intronix Technologies Corporation
Kalaco Scientific, Inc.
Mathematical Bio-Solutions Inc.
Medasense Biometrics Ltd
Omron Healthcare Co Ltd
Sea Run Holdings Inc
Tecnalia Corporacion Tecnologica
Teijin Pharma Ltd
Tyndall National Institute
University of California San Diego
University of Limerick
University of Rochester
University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston
University of Washington
West Virginia University
Some Points From TOC:
1.1 List of Tables
Table 1: Pain Management – Pipeline Products by Stage of Development 16
Table 2: Pain Management – Pipeline Products by Territory 17
Table 3: Pain Management – Pipeline Products by Regulatory Path 18
Table 4: Pain Management – Pipeline Products by Estimated Approval Date 19
Table 5: Pain Management – Ongoing Clinical Trials 20
Table 6: Pain Management Companies – Pipeline Products by Stage of Development 21
Table 7: Pain Management – Pipeline Products by Stage of Development 23
Table 8: Advanced Amputee Solutions, LLC Pipeline Products & Ongoing Clinical Trials Overview 25
Table 9: I.E.P. – Product Status 25
Table 10: I.E.P. – Product Description 25
Table 11: Algodyne Ltd Pipeline Products & Ongoing Clinical Trials Overview 26
Table 12: PainGauge – Product Status 26
Table 13: PainGauge – Product Description 26
Table 14: Algometron Pty Ltd Pipeline Products & Ongoing Clinical Trials Overview 27
Table 15: Algotect Device – Product Status 27
Table 16: Algotect Device – Product Description 27
Table 17: Aptima, Inc. Pipeline Products & Ongoing Clinical Trials Overview 28
Table 18: System For Tracking And Managing Pain – Product Status 28
Table 19: System For Tracking And Managing Pain – Product Description 28
Table 20: Avacen Inc. Pipeline Products & Ongoing Clinical Trials Overview 29
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/orbis-research
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/orbisresearch
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OrbisResearch