Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Ovarian Cancer – Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides an overview of the Ovarian Cancer (Oncology) pipeline landscape.
Ovarian cancer is any cancerous growth that may occur in different parts of the ovary. The majority of ovarian cancers arise from the epithelium (outer lining) of the ovary. Signs and symptoms of ovarian cancer include pelvic discomfort or pain, indigestion, gas or nausea, changes in bowel habits, such as constipation, loss of appetite and low back pain. The predisposing factors include age and family history. Treatment includes surgery, chemotherapy and radiation therapy.
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Ovarian Cancer – Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Ovarian Cancer (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Ovarian Cancer (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Ovarian Cancer and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Filing rejected/Withdrawn, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 3, 2, 15, 115, 119, 7, 195, 31 and 2 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 11, 11, 34 and 8 molecules, respectively.
Ovarian Cancer (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Ovarian Cancer (Oncology).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Ovarian Cancer (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Ovarian Cancer (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Ovarian Cancer (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Ovarian Cancer (Oncology)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Ovarian Cancer (Oncology).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Ovarian Cancer (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
Ovarian Cancer Overview 14
Therapeutics Development 15
Ovarian Cancer – Therapeutics under Development by Companies 17
Ovarian Cancer – Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 41
Ovarian Cancer – Pipeline Products Glance 44
Ovarian Cancer – Products under Development by Companies 48
Ovarian Cancer – Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 81
Ovarian Cancer – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 85
Ovarian Cancer – Therapeutics Assessment 371
Drug Profiles 451
Ovarian Cancer – Dormant Projects 1775
Ovarian Cancer – Discontinued Products 1809
Ovarian Cancer – Product Development Milestones 1816
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Get in touch: