According to Stratistics MRC, the Medical Lifting Sling Market is valued at $0.35 billion in 2015 and is projected to reach $0.92 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 14.5% from 2015 to 2022. Increasing incidence of lifestyle diseases, rising geriatric population and huge recovery cost from injuries resulting from manual handling of equipment are driving the market growth. However, persistent difficulty in handling obese patients, lack of skilled training and knowledge to handle patients are some of the factors hindering the market growth.
Browse the full report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/medical-lifting-sling-global-market-outlook-2015-2022 .
Transfer sling segment is expected to be the largest segment and fastest growing segment in the forecast period. This growth can be attributed to the multi-purpose usage of the sling. North America is expected to grow at a double-digit CAGR over the forecast period.
Some of the key players in this market include Spectra Care Group, Silvalea Ltd., Joerns Healthcare, LLC, Handicare as, ETAC AB, Guldmann Inc., Prism Medical Ltd., Invacare Corporation, Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc., Getinge Group, ArjoHuntleigh, Argo Medical Inc., Bestcare, LLC, Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare, DJO Global and GF Health Products, Inc.
Place a direct purchase order on this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/184656 .
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Request a sample to this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/184656 .
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: email@example.com