According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Wireless patient monitoring market is accounted for $XX million in 2015 and is expected to reach $XX million by 2022 growing at a CAGR of XX%. Rising healthcare awareness, Advancements in technology for long time storage of data are the major factors fueling the market. However, high cost is hampering the market growth.
Browse the full report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/wireless-patient-monitoring-global-market-outlook-2016-2022 .
Hospital segment is expected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period owing to requirement of advanced healthcare infrastructure. North America accounted for the largest share in the market. While, Asia Pacific is estimated to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period owing to rising number of medical treatments.
Place a direct purchase order on this report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/185013 .
Some of the key players in wireless patient monitoring market include Cardiocom, GE Healthcare, Carematix, American TeleCare, Drager Medical, Cybernet Medical Corporation, Honeywell HomMed and GlobalMedia Group.
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements.
Request a sample Wireless Patient Monitoring-Global Market Outlook (2016-2022) Report
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org