Factors for increasing growth of Global E-Clinical Solutions Market such as increasing outsourcing of clinical trial studies, presence of large patient population, and low operating cost in conducting clinical trials are propelling the growth of the E-Clinical solutions market.
Browse detailed TOC, Tables, Figures, Charts and Companies Mentioned in Global E-Clinical Solutions Market at: http://www.absolutereports.com/10166376
The growth of the global E-Clinical solutions market is driven by factors such as rising adoption of software solutions during clinical trials, increasing R&D expenditure by pharmaceutical companies, growing government grants to support clinical research, and rising customer base. Increasing clinical research in emerging Asian countries, shift of clinical trials and resources from AMCs to CROs, and developments of cost effective modules are offering new growth opportunities for the E-Clinical solutions vendors.
“North America is estimated to command the largest share of 59.6% of the global E-Clinical solutions market.”
Nonetheless, the high implementation cost, dearth of skilled research professionals, and lack of awareness of clinical data sciences software in research community are the key reasons hampering the growth of the E-Clinical solutions market.
Get PDF Sample of Global E-Clinical Solutions Market at: http://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/10166376
“The EDC and CDMS segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global E-Clinical solutions market in 2015”
Regions like North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific shows highest growth in E-Clinical solutions market. The EDC and CDMS segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global E-Clinical solutions market in 2015. However, the eCOA segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Increasing demand for eDiaries in clinical studies to collect patient self-reports by major pharmaceutical companies and rising adoption of mobile and digital technologies are driving the growth of this market segment.
“Asia-Pacific region is poised to grow at the highest CAGR of 16.1% in the next five years.”
The E-Clinical solutions market is highly competitive, with a large number of global and local providers of E-Clinical solutions market, such as:
- Oracle Corporation (U.S.)
- Medidata Solutions, Inc. (U.S.)
- PAREXEL International Corporation (U.S.)
These companies together accounted for 44.9% of the global market.
Partnerships, agreements, and collaborations; product launches and product enhancements; product deployments; mergers and acquisitions; and geographic expansions are the major strategies adopted by most of the market players to achieve growth in the E-Clinical solutions market.
Ask for Discount on Global E-Clinical Solutions Market at: http://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-discount/10166376
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on E-Clinical solutions offered by the top 10 players in the E-Clinical solutions market. The report analyzes the E-Clinical solutions market by product, delivery mode, clinical trial phase, and end users across four geographies
• Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on current technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the E-Clinical solutions market
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various E-Clinical solutions across four geographies North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World
• Competitive Assessment: Assessment of market shares, strategies, products, distribution networks, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the E-Clinical solutions market
About Absolute Report:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated towards bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
+1-408 520 9750
For more Healthcare related reports please check: