Orbis Research Present’s Melanoma-Heat Map and Analysis enhances the decision making capabilities and helps to create an effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
Melanoma is a form of cancer that begins in the melanin producing cells and commonly occurs in pigmented skin tissue such as moles – a form referred to as cutaneous melanoma. It can also affect several other pigmented tissues of the body. Increasing global incidence over recent decades is thought to be due to an increase in exposure to UV light and/or sunlight.
The disease is divided into two categories based on how advanced it is upon diagnosis. These are early-stage melanoma, which can be treated with surgery, and advanced melanoma, which cannot. Therapeutic options differ between the two treatment settings, with early-stage therapy aiming to prevent disease re-occurrence, and advanced therapies aiming to slow disease progression while maintaining the patient’s quality of life (QoL). Unmet need remains in the form of improving the efficacy of treatment options and patient QoL.
Get a PDF Sample of Melanoma-Heat Map and Analysis Market Report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/178650
This tabular heatmap framework, designed to provide an easily digestible summary of these clinical characteristics, provides detailed information on all late-stage clinical trial results for products in the melanoma market, with additional focus on the late-stage pipeline. These are split along therapy lines, and are therefore reflective of the treatment algorithm.
All safety and efficacy endpoints reported in these trials are displayed, for both the drug and placebo groups. In addition, key study characteristics such as the size, composition and patient segment of the study population are provided. These results are presented in a visually accessible, color-coded manner in order to maximize ease of use.
The accompanying text provides a detailed analysis of the clinical benchmarks set by the current market landscape, and the anticipated changes to these benchmarks, and to the treatment algorithm, as a result of the late-stage pipeline.
Place a Purchase Melanoma-Heat Map and Analysis Market Report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/178650
– How is the melanoma market landscape expected to change with regard to therapeutic type, due to promising pipeline therapies?
– What are the clinical characteristics of currently approved therapies for melanoma, in terms of specific safety and efficacy parameters?
– How are clinical safety and efficacy parameters linked to the key unmet needs in this indication?
– How will current late-stage combination therapeutics affect the melanoma market, and will they be able to satisfy current unmet need with regard to safe therapy options?
– Will the repositioning of currently approved metastatic melanoma drugs prove beneficial for patients in the adjuvant setting?
– Will recent first-in-class market approvals impact the market significantly?
Reasons to buy
– Understand the current clinical landscape by considering the treatment options available for each patient segment.
– Visually compare the currently approved treatments available at each line of therapy, based on the most important efficacy and safety parameters tested in clinical trials.
– Assess the current late-stage pipeline, in terms of the likely positioning of each product and the implications for the clinical landscape at each line of therapy.
– Understand the relative strengths and weaknesses of the studies used to gather these data.
– Build up a nuanced understanding of the clinical benchmarks set by these products, and consider how the current late-stage pipeline will affect these benchmarks.
– Assess your own pipeline programs in light of these benchmarks in order to optimally position them and maximize uptake by clinicians.
Some Points From TOC:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
2 Introduction 3
2.1 Report Guidance 5
3 Marketed Products 6
3.1 Early-Stage Adjuvant Therapy 6
3.1.1 Adjuvant Immunotherapy 6
3.2 Advanced (Unresectable or Metastatic) Therapy 7
3.2.1 Chemotherapy 7
3.2.2 Immunotherapy 8
3.2.3 Targeted Therapies 9
4 Pipeline Products 10
4.1 Changes to Early-Stage Adjuvant Therapy 2016-2022 10
4.1.1 Changes to Adjuvant Immunotherapy 2016-2022 10
4.2 Changes to Advanced (Unresectable or Metastatic) Therapies 2016-2022 11
4.2.1 Changes to Chemotherapy 2016-2022 11
4.2.2 Changes to Immunotherapy 2016-2022 11
4.2.3 Changes to Targeted Therapies 2016-2022 12
5 Appendix 14
5.1 Abbreviations 14
5.2 References 15
5.3 Research Methodology 17
5.4 Contact Us 18
For any enquires before buying, connect with us @ email@example.com
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/orbis-research
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/orbisresearch
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OrbisResearch