Ovarian cancer (OC; International Classification of Diseases, Revision 10 [ICD-10] code: C56) and cancer of the fallopian tubes and other uterine adnexa (ICD-10: C57) are leading causes of cancer mortality in women. Cancer of the ovary, fallopian tubes, and other uterine adnexa are collectively referred to as OC throughout this report. In the US, the American Cancer Society reports that OC accounts for more deaths than any other cancer of the female reproductive system.
Browse the complete report @ http://orbisresearch.com/reports/index/epicast-report-ovarian-cancer-epidemiology-forecast-to-2025 .
GlobalData epidemiologists forecast the diagnosed incident cases of OC in the 7MM, to increase from 68,804 cases in 2015 to 77,457 cases in 2025, at an Annual Growth Rate (AGR) of 1.26%. The US will have the highest number of diagnosed incident cases of OC in the 7MM throughout the forecast period. The five year diagnosed prevalent cases of OC are also expected to increase from 191,345 cases in 2015 to 218,905 cases in 2025, at an AGR of 1.44%. Additionally, in 2015, there were 191,345 five-year diagnosed prevalent cases of OC in the 7MM, which is expected to increase to 218,905 cases by 2025, at an AGR of 1.44%. Among the 7MM, the US had the highest number of five-year diagnosed prevalent cases of OC in 2015 and 2025, at 73,597 cases and 89,778 cases, respectively.
GlobalData’s epidemiological forecast for the diagnosed incident and five-year diagnosed prevalent cases of OC in the 7MM is supported by age- and sex-specific incidence data drawn from national cancer registries. The one- to five-year relative survival data, which were used for the five-year diagnosed prevalent cases forecast, are supported by country-specific population-based studies that are representative of the national population in the respective markets. The use of a consistent methodology across the 7MM to forecast the diagnosed incident cases and the five-year diagnosed prevalent cases of OC allows for a meaningful comparison of the forecast diagnosed incident cases and the forecast five-year diagnosed prevalent cases of OC in these markets.
– The Ovarian Cancer EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors, comorbidities, and global trends for OC in the seven major markets (7MM) (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan). It includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast of the diagnosed incident cases of OC segmented by sex, age (beginning at 18 years and ending at =85 years). Additionally, it includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast of the five-year diagnosed prevalent cases of OC and in these markets.
– The OC epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
– The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 7MM.
Request a sample of EpiCast Report: Ovarian Cancer-Epidemiology Forecast to 2025
Reasons to buy
The OC EpiCast report will allow you to –
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global OC market.
– Quantify patient populations in the global OC market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
– Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the sex and age groups that present the best opportunities for OC therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
List of Figures
Figure 1: 7MM, Diagnosed Incidence Rate of OC, Cases per 100,000, All Ages, Women, 1998?2007 8
Figure 2: 7MM, Diagnosed Incident Cases of OC, Ages ≥18 Years, N, 2015-2025 14
Figure 3: 7MM, Age-Specific Diagnosed Incident Cases of OC, N (Row %), 2015 16
Figure 4: 7MM, Age-Standardized Diagnosed Incidence of OC, Ages≥18 Years, Cases per 100,000, 2015 17
Figure 5: 7MM, Five-Year Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of OC, Ages ≥18 Years, N, 2015-2025 19
Place a direct purchase order on this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/166776 .
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org