The global hip reconstruction devices market was valued at USD 4.8 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach USD 5.9 billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 3.0% from 2015-2020.
Browse Detailed TOC, Tables, Figures, Charts and Companies Mentioned in hip reconstruction devices market research report at- http://www.absolutereports.com/10166333
The purpose of this report is to cover the definition, description, and forecast up to 2020 of the global hip reconstruction devices market. It involves deep dive analysis of market segmentation which comprises of products and geography. The report also offers deep insights and strategic analysis of key players in the market. In this report, the hip reconstruction devices market is segmented on the basis of product. The global hip reconstruction devices market, by product is segmented into primary hip reconstruction devices, partial hip reconstruction devices, revision hip reconstruction devices and hip resurfacing devices. The primary hip reconstruction devices are subsegmented into cementless and cemented reconstruction device.
Request for Sample PDF on hip reconstruction devices market research report at- http://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/10166333
The hip reconstruction devices market has been segmented by geography, which includes major regions such as the
These regions are further segmented into the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Columbia, Uruguay and Paraguay. Similarly
The European region is further segmented into Germany, France, the U.K., Spain, Italy, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Denmark, Turkey, and Russia.
In Asia-Pacific, the major countries included are China, India, Japan, Australia, Republic of Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, New Zealand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Taiwan, and Thailand.
Furthermore, increasing number of population suffering from musculoskeletal disorders (MSD), government initiatives, and growing awareness towards hip reconstruction have accelerated the market growth. For instance, majority of the total hip replacement surgeries are performed for osteoarthritis in the Netherlands, and the numbers will substantially rise due to incidence of obesity, improving clinical outcomes of joint prosthesis, and increasing number of orthopedic surgeons. As per the National Public Health Compass report, the prevalence of osteoarthritis in the Netherland was 53.8 per 1,000 men, and 88.5 per 1,000 women in 2011. Around 17.6% of the population is 65 years and over, and is increasing the demand for implants. The number of total hip arthroplasties (THAs) performed per year in the Netherlands has been increasing in recent decades: from 1996 to 2005, the number of THAs increased from 16,803 to 20,281.
Ask for Discount of hip reconstruction devices market research report at- http://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-discount/10166333
The report also provides a detailed competitive landscaping of companies operating in this market. The segment and country specific company shares, news & deals, M&A, segment specific pipeline products, product approvals and product recalls of the major companies would be detailed.
The main companies operating in this market are
- Zimmer Inc. (U.S.)
- DePuy Synthes (U.S.)
- Stryker (U.K.)
- Smith & Nephew (U.K.)
- Braun Melsungen AG (Germany)
- Corin (U.K.)
- Waldemar LINK GmbH & Co. KG (Germany)
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Product Analysis and Development: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the global hip reconstruction devices market.
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets is provided. The report also analyzes the markets for hip reconstruction devices across various regions, exploits new distribution channels, new clientele base, and different pricing policies.
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investment decisions in the global hip reconstruction devices market. Detailed description regarding the related and unrelated diversification pertaining to this market is also provided.
• Competitive Assessment: An in-depth assessment of market shares and company share analysis of the key players, which is forecast till 2020 is provided. The business strategies and manufacturing capabilities of leading players are offered for the major companies in the hip reconstruction devices market.
About Absolute Report:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated towards bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
+1-408 520 9750
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
For latest news about current market trends and forecast visit at: http://www.absolutereports.com/news/