Schizophrenia is a heterogeneous behavioral and cognitive syndrome involving chronic or recurrent psychosis. The disorder is characterized by several symptom domains including positive symptoms (such as hallucinations or delusions and disorganized speech), negative symptoms (such as a flat affect and poverty of speech), and cognitive deficits (including attention, memory, and executive functions). A multitude of antipsychotic products are currently available for the pharmacological management of schizophrenia, many of which are already available as inexpensive generics. Further patent and exclusivity losses in key franchises throughout the forecast period will act as a barrier to growth in the 7MM, making the schizophrenia market more competitive and crowded. Growth in the schizophrenia market is expected to be driven by the potential introduction of six promising late-stage pipeline products into the market during the forecast period, all of which are directed towards significant unmet needs.
Browse the Full Report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/schizophrenia-japan-drug-forecast-and-market-analysis-to-2025 .
GlobalData estimates that drug sales for schizophrenia in Japan reached approximately $659.3m during 2015, making it the second largest market within the 7MM. Similar to the US and 5EU markets, the increase in Japan’s market value will mainly be a result of emerging pipeline assets that are expected to launch from early to midway through the forecast period, which will likely have a high ACOT compared to the widely available generic drugs.
Check the Discount for this Report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/177154 .
This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 24 hrs. (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
– Overview of Schizophrenia including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
– Detailed information on the key drugs in the Japan including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
– Sales forecast for the top drugs in the Japan from 2015-2025.
– Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting the Japan Schizophrenia market.
Reasons to buy
– Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
– Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Schizophrenia.
– Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
– Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
– Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2015-2025 in the Japan.
Request a Sample of this Report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/177154 .
Some Points from List of Tables
Table 1: DSM-V Schizophrenia Specifiers 20
Table 2: Classification of Schizophrenia According to DSM-IV and ICD-10 22
Table 3: Other Schizophrenia Spectrum Disorders, 2015 23
Table 4: Symptoms of Schizophrenia 25
Table 5: Treatment Guidelines for Schizophrenia 44
Table 6: Most Prescribed Drugs for Schizophrenia in the 7MM, 2015 45
Table 7: Country Profile – Japan 48
Table 8: Leading Treatments for Schizophrenia, 2015 51
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019