Lung cancer is currently is the most common cause of death from cancer worldwide. Of total lung cancer incident cases, approximately 85% are the non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) subtype. NSCLC patients are usually diagnosed in the later stages of the disease, with poor prognosis. Historically, treatment options for advanced-stage NSCLC patients have been dominated by chemotherapy. However, the launch of targeted therapies such as Iressa (gefitinib) in 2003, Tarceva (erlotinib) in 2004, and Xalkori (crizotinib) in 2011, has shifted the treatment landscape towards personalized medicine.
In 2015, the NSCLC market in Japan was an estimated $981M. This growth is fueled by the increasing use of immunotherapies across histologies and lines of therapy in NSCLC. The use of PD-1 checkpoint inhibitors in first-line therapy of NSCLC is expected to take away significant sales from conventional chemotherapies that are typically used in the first line. The recent failure of Opdivo monotherapy in 5% or more of PD-L1+ patients in the first-line could further help Tecentriq’s sales, as Opdivo is a major presence in NSCLC in Japan.
Check the Discount for this Report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/177149 .
This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 24 hrs. (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
– Overview of NSCLC including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
– Detailed information on the key drugs in Japan including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
– Sales forecast for the top drugs in Japan from 2015-2025.
– Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting Japan NSCLC market.
Reasons to buy
– Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
– Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for NSCLC.
– Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
– Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
– Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2015-2025 in Japan.
Request a Sample of this Report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/177149 .
Some Points from List of Tables
Table 1: Definitions Used in the AJCC Lung Cancer Staging System 27
Table 2: AJCC Staging of NSCLC 28
Table 3: Symptoms of NSCLC 30
Table 4: Prognostic Factors for NSCLC 31
Table 5: Prognosis for NSCLC Based on Initial Staging 31
Table 6: Prevalence of Brain and Bone Metastases in NSCLC 34
Table 7: Biomarker Testing Rates in Nonsquamous NSCLC 35
Table 8: Biomarker Testing Rates in Squamous NSCLC 36
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019