The report is an essential source of information and analysis on the healthcare, regulatory and reimbursement landscape in Israel. It identifies the key trends in the healthcare market and provides insights into the demographic, regulatory, reimbursement landscape and healthcare infrastructure of Israel. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights into the trends and segmentation of the pharmaceutical and medical device markets. It is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research, and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
Browse the full report @ http://orbisresearch.com/reports/index/countryfocus-healthcare-regulatory-and-reimbursement-landscape-israel .
In 2015, Israel population was approximately at 8.4 million. The government of Israel has been making continuous efforts to strengthen the economy to ensure long-term growth, and the pharmaceutical market is seen as a key industry for the country’s future growth. To support this industry, the government has improved regulatory guidelines and initiatives to develop the domestic pharmaceutical market. The Pharmaceutical market was estimated to be worth $1.75 billion in 2015 and expected to reach $2.12 billion by 2020. The market grew nominally at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 3.9% over the 2008-2020 period. The medical device market was valued at $0.97 billion in 2008 and is expected to reach approximately $1.55 billion by 2020, at a projected CAGR of 4%.
These positive trends can primarily be attributed to –
– An increasing elderly population in Israel, leading to increases in disease incidence and prevalence as well as higher need for long-term care and medical devices
– Increasing awareness in the medical community and the general population regarding early disease detection and diagnosis, leading to higher rates of adoption of treatments and healthcare
Place a direct purchase order on this report at http://orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/161961 .
The report provides information on the healthcare, regulatory, and reimbursement landscape in Israel, and includes –
– An overview of the pharmaceutical and medical device markets, comprising market size, segmentation, and key drivers and barriers
– Profiles and SWOT analyses of the major players in the pharmaceutical market (Teva, Taro, Dexcel and Rekah)
– An insightful review of the reimbursement and regulatory landscape, of which analysis includes details of the healthcare reimbursement process, the regulatory agencies and the approval processes for new drugs and medical devices
– Detailed analysis of the political and economic environment, covering economic indicators, demographics, healthcare infrastructure and healthcare expenditure
– An overview of the opportunities for and challenges to growth in the Israel healthcare market
Request a sample CountryFocus: Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape – Israel Report
Some Points From List of Figures:
Figure 1: Pharmaceutical Market, Israel, Revenue ($bn), 2008-2015 20
Figure 2: Pharmaceutical Market, Israel, Revenue ($bn), 2016-2020 21
Figure 3: Pharmaceutical Market, Israel, Exports and Imports ($bn), 2008-2015 22
Figure 4: Pharmaceutical Market, Israel, Over-the-Counter Market, Revenue ($m), 2008-2015 24
Figure 5: Medical Device Market, Israel, Revenue ($bn), 2008-2015 51
Figure 6: Medical Device Market, Israel, Revenue ($bn), 2016-2020 52
.Figure 7: Medical Device Market, Israel, Revenue by Segment ($m), 2015 53
Figure 8: Medical Device Market, Israel, Nephrology and Urology Devices ($m), 2008-2015 55
Figure 9: Nephrology and Urology Devices, Israel, Market Share of Leading Companies (%), 2012 56
Figure 10: Medical Device Market, Israel, In Vitro Diagnostics ($m), 2008-2015 57
Figure 11 In Vitro Diagnostics, Israel, Market Share of Leading Companies (%), 2012 58
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: email@example.com