With just under $700m in annual worldwide sales, the infectious disease point-of-care testing (POCT) market represents a major growth opportunity for in vitro diagnostics (IVD) companies looking to market products in this arena and address the need for faster, more accurate, and simpler diagnostic tests at the POC. The existing immunoassay-based infectious POC tests have not reached satisfactory performance levels to be comparable to lab-based tests for the adequate diagnosis of infections in low-prevalence settings. As such, physicians and lab technicians tend to perform lab tests to confirm the results they receive from current infectious POC tests. However, GlobalData expects that the entrance of true POC MDx platforms with integrated disposable devices within 5-10 years will become a major driver of growth for the adoption of POC infectious disease testing in developed markets. Nonetheless, in less established settings with high incidence of infectious diseases such as human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), tuberculosis (TB), and malaria, rapid infectious disease POCT tests developed according to the ASSURED criteria (affordable, sensitive, specific and user-friendly, rapid and robust, equipment-free, delivered) may provide a means for sufficiently controlling these diseases.
The infectious disease POCT market in the APAC region is determined for three major APAC markets: Japan, China, and India. This report provides insight into the adoption trends, market dynamics, competitive landscape, marketed and pipeline products, current and emerging players, as well as market outlooks in the APAC region. The report identifies the unmet needs in the market while providing an understanding of physicians perceptions in using and evaluating the adoption of different types of POC devices.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=879232
Key Questions Answered
– What is the current and future infectious disease POCT market outlook in the APAC region? What trends are affecting the APAC market?
– What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the infectious disease POCT space in the APAC region?
– What are the key, high growth markets that IVD manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
– What are the unmet needs within infectious disease POCT? How will emerging technologies such as molecular POC assays fulfill these unmet needs?
– What are the key factors influencing a physician to use POC tests? What is physician perception and market outlook of infectious disease POC devices?
– What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of infectious disease POCT?
Reasons to buy
– What Do Physicians Think quotes provide a unique insight into how healthcare professionals are reacting to events within the industry, and what their responses could mean for industry strategists. This information is essential for all strategic decision makers in every organization allowing them to act on high quality information.
Make an Enquiry of this report @ http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=879232
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
Mr. Nachiket Ghumare,
USA-Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948
Follow us on LinkedIn @ http://bit.ly/1TBmnVG