Global Markets Direct’s latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Opioid-Induced Bowel Dysfunction – Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides an overview of the Opioid-Induced Bowel Dysfunction (Toxicology) pipeline landscape.
Opioid-induced bowel dysfunction (OIBD) is refers to a collection of primarily gastrointestinal motility disorders induced by opioids. OIBD is commonly associated with the chronic use of opioid analgesics. Symptoms include constipation, anorexia, nausea and vomiting, gastro-oesophageal reflux, delayed digestion, abdominal pain, flatulence, bloating, hard stool, straining during bowel movement and incomplete evacuation. Treatment includes laxatives, stool softeners, osmotic agents and opioid antagonist.
Browse the full report @ http://orbisresearch.com/reports/index/opioid-induced-bowel-dysfunction-obd-or-oibd-pipeline-review-h2-2016 .
Global Markets Direct’s Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Opioid-Induced Bowel Dysfunction – Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Opioid-Induced Bowel Dysfunction (Toxicology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Opioid-Induced Bowel Dysfunction (Toxicology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Opioid-Induced Bowel Dysfunction (OBD or OIBD) and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Preclinical and Discovery stages are 3 and 3 respectively.
Opioid-Induced Bowel Dysfunction (Toxicology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Place a direct purchase order on this report at http://orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/172615 .
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Opioid-Induced Bowel Dysfunction (Toxicology).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Opioid-Induced Bowel Dysfunction (Toxicology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Opioid-Induced Bowel Dysfunction (Toxicology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Opioid-Induced Bowel Dysfunction (Toxicology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Opioid-Induced Bowel Dysfunction (Toxicology)
Request a sample Opioid-Induced Bowel Dysfunction (OBD or OIBD)-Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Report
RaQualia Pharma Inc
Vitality Biopharma Inc
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: email@example.com