According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Virus Filtration market is estimated at $1.96 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $4.81 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 13.7% from 2015 to 2022. Rising Government Support for Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Industries and huge research and development spending are the key factors propelling market growth. Strict regulatory policy for validation of filtration product is hampering the market. On the other hand, huge flow of funds towards developing nations provides ample of opportunities for the market to grow.
Check the Discount on this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/184986 .
North America accounted for largest share in the virus filtration market owing to growth of biotechnology industry in recent years. Asia Pacific is expected to grow at highest CAGR attributed to increase in government spending in developing nations of the region.
Some of the key players in the market include Sigma-Aldrich Corporation, Lonza Group Ltd., Merck Kgaa, Wuxi Pharmatech (Cayman) Inc., General Electric Company, Charles River Laboratories International, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Asahi Kasei Medical Co., Ltd., Pall Corporation and Sartorius AG.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/184986 .
Stem Cell Products
Cellular and Gene Therapy Products
Vaccines and Therapeutics
Tissue and Tissue Products
Blood and Blood Products
Kits and Reagents
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: email@example.com