According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Transdermal Drug Delivery System market is accounted for $16.32 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $36.58 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 12.2%. Rising aged population, rising occurrence of chronic diseases such as diabetes and cancer and high demand for drugs for diseases requiring long-term treatment, such as diabetes are some of the factors fueling the market. Technological advancements such as inclusion of microneedles in transdermal patches, provide opportunity to the market growth.
Check the Discount on this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/185016 .
Mechanical Array segment accounted for the largest share in the market during the forecast period owing tavailability of different forms of microneedle transdermal systems. North America accounted for the largest share in the market. The growth is attributed thigh number of product launches and R&D investments.
Some of the key players in Transdermal Drug Delivery Systems market include Transdermal Technologies, Inc., EchTherapeutics, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, 3M Company, Watson Pharmaceuticals, Inc, Novartis AG, Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, Mylan Pharmaceuticals, Inc, 4P Therapeutics, LLC, Skyepharma PLC, Noven Pharmaceuticals, Inc and Biogel Technology, Inc.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/185016 .
Smart Pill Technology (SPT)
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org